My OCs Part 1

Nicholas Thomas Mitchell, Callsign IceMav, gets called Nicky by his family. His parents are Pete Mitchell and Carlotta Unweather(OC). Married to Alejandro Pedro Mitchell-Rodríguez(OC) and they have son together named Aleksei Peter-Alejandro Mitchell-Rodríguez(OC). He also has a son named Peter-Nicholas Tyler Mitchell(OC) Alejandro his is Step-Dad. He was born on June 28th, 1987. His Godparents are Sam Wells and Carole Bradshaw.

Alejandro Pedro Mitchell-Rodríguez(OC), No Callsign he is a CSI. He gets called André by his family, doesn't have Godparents. Married to Nicholas Thomas Mitchell, Papi to Aleksei Peter-Alejandro Mitchell-Rodríguez(OC). Born June 19th, 1987.

Peter-Nicholas Tyler Mitchell(OC), Callsign Baby-Mav, gets called Little Pete or Little Nick by his family. Older brother to Aleksei Mitchell-Rodríguez. First Grandson to Pete Mitchell. Born January 21st, 1920. Godparents Benjamin Bradshaw and Natalya Kazansky, Horary Godparents Alexander Wells and Bailey Kazansky.

Aleksei(ah-LEHK-sai)Peter-Alejandro Mitchell-Rodríguez(OC), Callsign Russian-Mav, Baby Mav, Baby Ice or Baby Russian. Second Grandson to Pete Mitchell. Born January 22nd, 2023. Godparents are Bradley Bradshaw and Riley Kazansky, Horary Godparents Jake Seresin and Bailey Kazansky.

Kazimir Damian Kazansky, Callsign Snowball, gets called Ice-Giant by his family. His parents are Tom Kazansky and Ekaterina Ivanov(OC). He was born January 18th, 1987. His Godparents are Rick Neven and Sarah Kazansky.

Tyler Ronald Ice-Crazy Kazansky, Callsign Ice-Crazy, gets called Ty-Ty by his family. His parents are Tom Kazansky and Ekaterina Ivanov(OC). He was born July 4th, 2002. Godparents Ron Kerner and Nilela Wells(CO).

Natalya Sarah Kazansky, Callsign Ice-Small, gets called Natal by her family. Her parents are Tom Kazansky and Ekaterina Ivanov(OC). She was born August 12th, 2001 Godparents Luke Kazansky(CO) and Sarah Kazansky.

Bailey Bella Ice-Kitten Kazansky, Callsign Ice-Kitten, gets called Bails by her family. Her parents are Tom Kazansky and Ekaterina Ivanov(OC). She was born August 12th, 2001. Godparents Leonard Wolfe and Carole Bradshaw

Riley Madison-Anastasia Kazansky, Callsign Ice-Mad, gets called Mad-Rye by her family. Her parents are Tom Kazansky and Ekaterina Ivanov(OC). She was born August 12th, 2001. Godparents Charles Piper and Marcus Williams.

Samuel Dmitri Mitchell-Kazansky, Callsign Magic-Mav, gets called Sammy by his family. His parents are Pete Mitchell and Tom Kazansky. He was born January 13th, 2000. Godparents Nick and Carole Bradshaw.

Lincoln Nikolai-Ivan Snow-Mav Mitchell-Kazansky, Callsign Snow-Mav, gets called Nikolai-Ivan by his family. His parents are Pete Mitchell and Tom Kazansky. He was born January 22nd, 2002. Godparents are Bernie Coleman and Sarah Kazansky.

Thomas Anthony Kerner, Callsign Tigger, gets called Tommy by his family. His parents are Ron Kerner and Maria Kerner(Weather)(OC). Born January 18th, 1987. Godparents Tom Kazansky and Nilela Wells(CO).

Alexander Jeffery Wells, Callsign Insane, gets called Alex, Jeffy or Alex-Jeffy by his family. His parents are Sam and Nilela Wells(CO). He was born January 1st, 1998. Godparents are Pete Mitchell and Carole Bradshaw.

Gracelyn Nilela Kerner-Wells, Callsign Ice-Slide, gets called Hazelyn by her family. Her parents are Ron Kerner and Sam Wells. She was born February 14th, 2001. Godparents Marcus Williams and Charles Piper.

Roman Antonio Neven, Callsign Chaotic, gets called Rome by his family. His parents are Rick Neven and Kate Neven(Martinez)(CO). He was born September 2nd, 1999. Godparents Mary Wolfe(De León)(CO) and Charles Piper.

Blake Andrew Insanity Wolfe, Callsign Insanity, gets called Blakey by his family. His parents are Leonard Wolfe and Mary Wolfe(De León). Born November 19th, 1999. Godparents Pete Mitchell and Kate Neven(Martinez)(CO).

Mack Austin Trash Williams, Callsign Trash, gets called Macky by his family. His parents are Marcus Williams and Madeline Williams(Cash)(CO). Born December 6th, 1920. Godparents Tom Kazansky and Nia Piper(Brown)(CO).

Benjamin Alejandro Bradshaw, Callsigns Lunatic and Owl, gets called Benji Jumping and Benji by his family. His parents are Nick and Carole Bradshaw, his older brother by three years is Bradley Bradshaw and Uncle to Elizabeth Isabella-Sarah Bradshaw-Seresin(OC). Born May 6th, 1986. Godparents Sam Wells and Nilela Wells(CO).

Elizabeth Isabella-Sarah Bradshaw-Seresin(OC), Callsign Roo-Hang, gets called Liz by her family. her parents are Bradley Bradshaw and Jake Seresin. First Granddaughter to Nick and Carole Bradshaw, God-Granddaughter to Pete Mitchell. Born January 22nd, 2023. Godparents Kazimir and Bailey Kazansky, Horary Godparents Mack Williams and Riley Kazansky.

Mason Aston Coleman, Callsign Hyperactive, gets called Mas. His parents are Bernie and Lilly Coleman, married to Jake Alan Coleman-Woods(OC). Born March 10th, 2002. Godparents Pete Mitchell and Ekaterina Ivanov(CO).

Jake Alan Coleman-Woods(OC), No Callsign he is a Firefighter. He gets called Jakey or Alan by his family. Born March 20th, 2002. Unknown Parents and family to everyone outside 86 Squadron and Coleman family.

Nathan Beau Toronto Simpson, Callsign Toronto, gets called Nate by family. His parents are Beau and Rose Simpson. Born April 12th, 2000. Godfather Solomon Bates and Godmother unknown.

Carlotta Unweather-Nicholas Thomas Mitchells Mother, but a Shit One.

Luciana Morales-Nicholas Thomas Mitchells Ex-Girlfriend, who raped him and Peter-Nicholas Tyler Mitchells Mother, she is a Shit One. She almost killed Peter-Nicholas, more than once.

Luke Kazansky-Tom Iceman and Sarah Kazansky little brother.

Ekaterina Ivanov-Mother to Kazimir Damian, Tyler Ronald, Natalya Sarah, Bailey Bella and Riley Madison-Anastasia Kazansky. Surrogate Mother to Samuel Dmitri and Lincoln Nikolai-Ivan Mitchell-Kazansky. Aunt to Mitchell-Kazansky Family and 86 Squadron children. She is a good Mom. Also she is a good friend of Tom Iceman Kazansky and a Mom to Nicholas Thomas Mitchell.

Maria Kerner(Weather)-Thomas Anthony Kerners Mother, but a Shit One.

Nilela Wells-Mother to Alexander Jeffery Wells, Surrogate Mother to Gracelyn Nilela Kerner-Wells. Kind of Mom to Billy Fritz Avalone and Javy "Coyote" Machado. Aunt to 86 Squadron children.

Kate Neven(Martinez)-Roman Antonio Nevens Mother and an Okay one.

Mary Wolfe(De León)-Blake Andrew Wolfes Mother and an Okay one.

Madeline Williams(Cash)-Mack Austin Williams Mother and a better one.

Nia Piper(Brown)-Jackson Frank Pipers Mother and a Better one.

Lilly Coleman-Mason Aston Colemans Mother and a good one and Aunt to 86 Squadron children. Mother-In-Law to Jake Alan Coleman-Woods. Married to Bernie Hondo Coleman.

Rose Simpson-Mother to Nathan Beau Simpson and Married to Beau Simpson.