Team Flash Meets Top Gun Part 2(Flash, Top Gun & Top Gun Maverick)

Order of Photos go Top Gun 1986, Top Gun: Maverick, The Flash and The Navy SEAL Singh(DC Universe).

Background: The last time on Team Flash Meets Top Gun Part 1: Captain Pete Maverick Mitchell got lost and they found him in Central City, Missouri. Hondo, Iceman, Slider, Merlin, Goose, Carole, Wolfman, Hollywood, Chipper, Sundown, Rooster, Hangman, Bob, Fritz, Coyote, Payback, Halo, Yale, Fanboy, Harvard, Phoenix and Omaha along with Icemans two Assistants Lillyana Lilly and Annabella Anna went to Central City, Missouri to bring home their best friend, friend, Husband, Godfather and Uncle and Kind of Dad. They also meet up with a good friend of Bernie Hondo Coleman and Pete Maverick Mitchell Tristan Milo LC Müller-Singh.

They get into the Army Base with the help of Naval Charlotte Cynthia Shadow Kerner-Smith(Trash Panda) Ron Slider Kerners Goddaughter, once her and Tristan Singh bring Maverick back to the others she passed out, because she got shot and her family all yelled Shit, well Tom Iceman Kazansky signed it because his throat was hurting because of the Throat Cancer, that he doesnt have anymore. He just doesnt talk that much because it hurts him when he talks a lot.

Story:

POV: Chief Warrant Officer 4 (CWO-4) Bernie Hondo Coleman

Once Char, Tristan and Mav got back, Char passed out and our little family yelled shit. We then got out of the base and went back to our Rescue Copter to get back to Miramar Air Station. Once we were on the Copter, Yale and Harvard were checking on Mav and patching up Chars shoulder. Tristan came with us, because one we had a wedding to have and two he wanted to talk about what was going on in mine and Mavs lives and we wanted to do the same.

Two days later

It is the day of the wedding, Merlin, Goose, Tristan and I are arguing over who is going to be the best man for Mavs and Ices wedding for Mav. Slider is Ices, then it goes, Sarah(Ices Sister), Luke(His Brother), Hollywood, Chipper, Lilly(His Assistant) Hangman and Anna(His other Assistant). Oh and the Ringbearer is Ices 4-year-old Great-Nephew Alec.

POV: Lieutenant Bradley Rooster Bradshaw

Guys it will go Goose and Merlin, Hondo and Tristan, Rooster, Wolfman, Sundown and last will be Cougar. Shadow is our flower girl. No stop arguing, and get the fuck ready. said Mav

Mav, your Flower girl is ready. said Mom

Uncle Mav, you like my dress? asked Shadow

Yes, Sweetie, you look beautiful, like a 3-year-old Angel that fell into our lives. said Mav

Im not an Angel Uncle Mav, Im a Princess. said Shadow as Uncle Merlin picked her up.

You look beautiful, CC. Can you go give Alec this and tell Uncle Slide he better have Uncle Ices ring. Or he is dead. You got it Princess? said/asked Uncle Merlin

Yes, Uncle Murder, see you later. said Shadow

Uncle Murder? asked Uncle Cougar

She thought that was my name when Slider and I got married. So it kind of just stuck. said Uncle Merlin as he kissed Shadows check and put her down and she ran off.

Oh, I was wondering why Slider kept calling you that all day on your wedding. said Uncle Cougar, as we start to get dressed and Mom walks out to help out the rest of the Dagger Squadron are getting people in there spots well not Hangman because is one of Uncle Ices Groomsmen. While we are getting dressed there is a knock on the door.

POV: Alec Kazansky(Lukes Son)

Uncle Mav, can I come in? I asked

What is it kiddo? asked Uncle Mav, as he opened the door.