My OCs Part 2

I just released I missed a few so I'm making a second page of them. So here are more of my OCs.

Charlotte Cynthia Kerner-Smith, more than one Callsign they are Military, Squirrel, Shadow, Fox, Naval, Baby SEAL, Raccoon, Mouse. She gets called Char, CC, Baby Kerner, Murder-Slide, Trash Panda, and many more by her family. Her parents are Lord Chewy and Lady Chole Smith of The Magical Kingdom, she is the Goddaughter of Ron Kerner, Hooray Goddaughter to Sam Wells, God-sister to Nicholas Thomas Mitchell, Tyler Ronald Kazansky, Benjamin Alejandro Bradshaw, Thomas Anthony Kerner, Alexander Jeffery Wells and Gracelyn Nilela Kerner-Wells. God-Aunt to Peter-Nicholas Tyler Mitchell, Aleksei(ah-LEHK-sai)Peter-Alejandro Mitchell-Rodríguez and Leah Evelyn-Eleanor Lopez and God Sister-In-Law to Alejandro Pedro Mitchell-Rodríguez. Born January 13th, 2003. Fun fact about her is that she has a lot of powers. She is a Queen, Princess and Lady to The Magical Kingdom.

Marcus Flynn Cain, Callsign Markio, gets called Marko by his Dad Chaster Cain, Jerk by his little Brother Ashton Connard Lopez, Terrible Grandson by his Grandma Leah Lopez, Uncle-No-Named by his Niece Leah-Evelyn Eleanor Lopez(OC). The oldest son to Chaster Hammer Cain and Eleanor Lopez(OC), the oldest Grandson to Leah Lopez(OC), Uncle-Not-Uncle to Leah-Evelyn Eleanor Lopez. Born March 29th, 1979, unknown Godparents Hates his little brother Ashton Connard Lopez, because of four reasons.

Ashton Connard Lopez(Cain), Callsign Ashtown, gets called Ash and Ashy by his Mom Eleanor Lopez, Grandmother Leah Lopez, the Mitchell family, the 86 Squadron and their children. The youngest of Chaster Hammer Cain and Eleanor Lopez, the favorite Grandson of Leah Lopez. Born April 1st, 1987, unknown Godparents. Best friends to Nicholas Thomas Mitchell and the 86 Squadrons Children. Father to Leah-Evelyn Eleanor Lopez. His older brother Marcus Flynn Cain hates for four reasons, one he is Gay, two he is friends with the Mitchell family, three he took their Moms Maiden name Lopez and four his their Grandmothers favorite.

Eleanor Lopez-Mother to Marcus Flynn Cain and Ashton Connard Lopez(Cain). Daughter to Leah Lopez, Grandmother to Leah-Evelyn Eleanor Lopez. Was the husband to Chaster Hammer Cain, but she died in a car crash and Cain didnt really mind, because she was proud of Ashton Connard Lopez(Cain) even though he is Gay.

Leah Lopez-The Grandmother to Marcus Flynn Cain and Ashton Connard Lopez(Cain). Mother to Eleanor Lopez, Mother-In-Law to Chaster Hammer Cain(She hates him) and Great-Grandmother to Leah-Evelyn Eleanor Lopez. Her favorite Grandson is Ashton Connard Lopez(Cain) and her favorite Great-Granddaughter is Leah Evelyn-Eleanor Lopez.

Leah Evelyn-Eleanor Lopez, No Callsign yet, gets called Baby Leah or L-Double E Leah Lopez, Ashton, the Mitchell family, the and 86 Squadron and their children. Born April 2nd, 2020, only child to Ashton Connard Lopez(Cain), only Grandchild to Chaster Hammer Cain and Eleanor Lopez and only Great-Grandchild to Leah Lopez. Her Godparents are Nicholas Thomas Mitchell and Charlotte Cynthia Kerner-Smith, the God-sister to Peter-Nicholas Tyler Mitchell and Aleksei(ah-LEHK-sai)Peter-Alejandro Mitchell-Rodríguez.