Iceman's and Maverick's Wedding Part 3

Last Time on Icemans and Mavericks Wedding Part 2: Goose, Merlin, Hondo and Tristan did their best Man speeches for Maverick.

Now Icemans and Mavericks Wedding Part 3

POV: Lieutenant Mickey Yale Garcia

Im Ron Slider Kerner, Icemans RIO and best friend. I have known Iceman longer than Maverick, but out of the two of us I was the first one to kiss Mav. I also make jokes about how short Mav is, and how tall everyone is to him. I know that Goose and I made a few jokes about them being together before they were. The funny thing is how Goose would always look around before he started talking about it. One of my favorite memories of Iceman was slapping him on the chest and giving a piece of gum, because he kept staring at Mav. I said you keep doing that and Merlin, Cougar, Viper, Carole and Goose whenever he wakes up will kill you. Turns out Jester was behind and he said I would too, Maverick is kind of like a son to me. After he said that Ice choked on his drink and then passed out. By the way Ice told me never to tell Mav that story. The thing is that Merlin and I were dating at the time, and Mav and him were talking in Romanian. I then got shoved into Merlin and Mav whispered in my ear, kiss him now. After that I told Merlin and Mav the story and told them to never tell Ice I told them.

My favorite memory of Mav was when Viper and Jester were sitting in the classroom, with all of us but Iceman. Hollywood and Wolfman were on the couch talking, Chipper and Sundown on the ground next to them talking with them. I was on a desk messing with Merlins hair who was on the ground and sitting next to Mav. Also youre told Mav can sing, but he can also draw, I dont know how many people know that. I do know that Merlin, Jester, Viper and me know that. So anyways were waiting for Ice to get back and Mav just got up and took a sketchbook out of his bag and went to a blank page. He then started to draw. At first I couldnt see what he was drawing because Merlin fell asleep on Mavs shoulder. After I bit I saw that it was the first photo of all of us and our friends together. Iceman still wasnt back and so Mav turned to page and started to draw Goose and his family. After an hour of Ice still not being back Maverick gave me a piece of paper. I dont know why but he did, I thought that it was just words on it.

When I flipped it over it was a drawing of Merlin, him and Me. Merlin had his head on my shoulder and was asleep. While Mav was laying on my lap, because he had a really bad headache. I still have the drawing, in fact I have it right here under my speech. I have two other copies of it, one for my office at home, the other for at work, and the first one is in mine and Merlins room at our house. I dont know how many times Mav drew that photo, because I only had the one in my room which is the first one he gave. Then a week later there was one in my Home Office, the following week my Work Office, two months later I saw it up at Top Gun and then a year later there was Mavs sketchbook on the contour at Merlins and my house, with it opened to the same drawing. I dont know why I would see them everywhere but it made my day to see them. So I took the one from Top Gun and I put in my truck. said Slider

The one I first gave you, the ones that were in your offices, the one at Top Gun, my sketchbook, The one in my apartment, the one at Vipers house, I think Jester got one too, the one that ended up in Bradleys room and the second one at Top Gun. So ten times that one photo. said Mav-Dad, while everyone but Goose, the Bradshaws, Ice-Pops Grandma, Viper, Jester and Merlin. Merlin then went to say something.

There are more than 10. There is the one that CC has, Alec, Sarah, Luke and Alina have. said Merlin and Mav-Dad non his head to say yes.

That is right, I think I sprained my wrist. Goose has a lot of my drawings in his house. He would always make sure that I dont draw so much in one hour or a day. Since he was in coma, no one stopped me drawing, so in those three years, the Bradshaws house, Merlins and Sliders had a lot of drawings around their houses. Then when Goose was awake for two days I was drawing and I moved my wrist only for it to get sprained. said Mav-Dad

POV: Third Person

After the speeches everyone dances and they all have fun. Iceman and Maverick have the best wedding ever, with their family and friends there. Iceman also meets AJ and DJ, he also gets to know Tristan more. Iceman had to tell AJ and DJ more than once that it is Iceman not Ice-Cake. All of their family and friends know that Iceman wouldnt change it for the world because his Husband is happy. Also he knows that he is well loved, from their family and friends.

The End!!