Iceman's and Maverick's Wedding Part 2

Last time on Icemans and Mavericks Wedding Part 1 Iceman and Maverick said their Vows and everyone learned how overprotective Viper, Cougar, Merlin, and the Bradshaws are of Maverick.

Now on Icemans and Mavericks Wedding Part 2

Story:

POV: Lieutenant Reuben Payback Fitch

After the vows were said, Ice-Pops and Mav-Dad kissed and Merlin and Slider looked like they would kill them. Viper was just standing there with a big smile on his face. We got to the Reception and Best Man and Madan of Honor Speeches started.

For those who don't know me, I'm Goose. Well, my real name is Nicholas Bradshaw and Im Mavericks best friend in the whole world. said Goose and Maverick said something.

First best friend. said Maverick and everyone laughed

Sorry Mav, first best friend. I have known Maverick for a long time, I can tell you all kinds of stories about Maverick. Like the time that he kissed Merlin or the time he kissed Slider. I also want to say that Mav is one of those people you think you dont need in your life, but you know that you need him. Maverick, Cougar, Merlin and I were always close and still are, the four of us are like brothers. Maverick was the Best Man at my wedding and the Godfather of my son Bradley. Also something fun, when Carole and told him what we were naming Bradley. He almost dropped Bradley, because of his full name. Merlin and Cougar made a joke that Bradleys middle name is Brandon, but we actually gave him Mavs name, which is Peter. The thing is that Mav prefers people to call him Mav or Pete, but mostly Maverick or Mav.

I know that when I was in a coma, Mav was watching over my Wife Carole and son Bradley, like he promised if something ever happened to me. While I was in that Coma a lot happened. Iceman and Mav got together and I missed out on scaring Iceman, but I did it once the Doctors said I could go home. A funny story about Bradley and Mav that I remember when I was for the first time after 3 years in a coma. Is that Mav and the others had started calling Bradley Baby Goose or Gosling. When I heard Baby Goose for the first time, I only heard Goose and I was so confused. Merlin then came in and called Bradley Baby Goose and Bradley jumped into Merlins arms. I just stopped what I was doing and dropped the cup I was drinking out of and it broke.

Once Mav saw my face, he burst into laughter, he said, oh shit, I forgot that Goose isnt in the coma anymore. Carole then came in and asked what happened. Mav said I forgot that Goose was here and I was playing with Gosling called me. So I asked, Yes Baby Goose. Carole had to explain that ever since I was in the Coma, that Mav has been calling Bradley Baby Goose and Gosling so much that our friends picked up on it. I never told this to Mav, but at first I hated him calling Bradley that, because it meant that he stopped calling Bradley, Baby Mav. After three weeks of Mav calling Bradley, Baby Goose and Gosling, I was walking past Bradleys room to go to sleep when I heard talking. Mav, then said Baby Mav-Goose, go to bed or get tickled. Bradley still didnt go to sleep, so Mav started to sing to Bradley. Those of you who don't really know Mav is that he can sing, he just fakes that he cant sing. Anyways, Carole and I had tried to get Bradley to go to sleep but he wouldnt go to sleep so we called Mav.

Mav, had come over with messed up hair, his shirt not even all the way and missing a shoe. He then ran up to Bradleys room not even saying hi to Carole and I. At this point he had been up there for hours, when I went to check on them. Bradley had said he couldnt sleep and Mav did what he does best, make sure that there was nothing that could hurt Bradley. He then started to sing Twinkle Little Star, and Bradley had started to fall asleep. Mav is good with kids and yet doesnt want any of his own no matter what Carole and I said about him being a good Dad. said Goose, as Mav-Dad cried and Ice-Pops kissed his check.