My OCs Part 3

I forgot Tom "Iceman" Kazansky Assistants this time. These will be the last ones for now. Anytime I make up a new one I will put their Information on here.

Lillyana Fastern-She is a Chief Warrant Officer 4, also one of Tom Iceman Kazansky Assistants. She has a twin sister named Annabella Fastern. The 86 Squadron and their children can call her Lilly, if she isn't mad at them. The 86 Squadron children will call her Aunt Lilly. Everyone has to call her Lillyana.

Annabella Fastern-She is a Chief Warrant Officer 4, also one of Tom Iceman Kazansky Assistants. She has a twin sister named Lillyana Fastern. The 86 Squadron and their children can call her Anna, if she isn't mad at them. The 86 Squadron children will call her Aunt Anna. Everyone has to call her Annabella.

Andrew Jonathan Caston-He is a Captain, Callsign AJ. Friends with Bernie Hondo Coleman and Pete Maverick Mitchell. Married to Desmond Jackson Taston, Father to Chase Jonathan-Jackson Caston-Taston.

Desmond Jackson Taston-He is a Captain, Callsign DJ. Friends with Bernie Hondo Coleman and Pete Maverick Mitchell. Married to Andrew Jonathan Caston, Papi to Chase Jonathan-Jackson Caston-Taston.

Chase Jonathan-Jackson Caston-Taston-He is a Lieutenant Commander, Callsign CJ. Friends with the 86 Squadron children and the Dagger Squadron. Son to Desmond Jackson Taston and Step-Son to Andrew Jonathan Caston.

Pedro Shepherd Whisper Rodríguez-Navy Medic, high ranking(Information wise), Callsign is Whisper, he is a Captain. He is married to Elijah Mason Smith and Step-Uncle to Charlotte Cynthia Kerner-Smith. He mostly works with the 86 Squadron Family and the Dagger Squadron.

Elijah Mason Loudly Smith-Navy Intelligence, high ranking(Information wise), Callsign is Loudly he is a Captain. He is married to Pedro Shepherd and Uncle Charlotte Cynthia Kerner-Smith. He mostly works with the 86 Squadron Family and the Dagger Squadron.

Emiliano Jasper Hernández-Navy Medic, high ranking(Information wise), Callsign is Sarin, he is a Captain. He is married to James Carson Smith and Step-Uncle to Charlotte Cynthia Kerner-Smith. He mostly works with the 86 Squadron Family and the Dagger Squadron.

James Carson Quietly Smith-Navy Intelligence, high ranking(Information wise), Callsign is Quietly, he is a Captain. He is married to Emiliano Jasper Hernández and Uncle to Charlotte Cynthia Kerner-Smith. He mostly works with the 86 Squadron Family and the Dagger Squadron.