CHAPTER 1-Post Clone Wars!

During the Clone Wars, the Separatist Admiral (Y/n) led his Droid's against the Republic with honor and distinction. He was praised by those in the Confederacy of Independent Systems for his Military Achievements and was as big of a threat as Admiral Trench. He was also known as the Embodiment of the Confederacy for a short period of time.

But he was commonly called Darth Seraph due to him being raised and trained by Count Dooku. (Y/n) originally lived on an Outer Rim World for most of his childhood. He had a loving family that he cherished. But they were taken from him. A pair of Jedi sent by the Republic had attacked a group of thugs that had taken refuge on the planet. This battle had caused the death of his family and the destruction of his home.

After the thugs were dealt with, the Jedi simply left having followed their orders. Many people pleaded with the Republic to send humanitarian aid to the town that was ravaged by the battle. But in response, the Senator of the Planet just drained the town for its resources and money. Effectively declaring the town, a lost cause and abandoning it. The Republic also didn't listen and did nothing, believing that the village helped the thugs.

This mistreatment would eventually spark a massive attack led by survivors of the village. The Survivors who rebelled against their Senator were all either gunned down or arrested for treason. The Jedi did nothing. The Republic turned a blind eye as well. (Y/n) wasn't even in the battle but was arrested for being in the village and was tortured by the Senator himself alongside others.

This torture wouldn't last long as Count Dooku would venture to the planet and personally killed the Senator. Dooku helped the people of the planet and freed (Y/n). But Dooku felt the force was strong with him, so he took the boy under his wing and trained him up to be a deadly Sith. His potential caught the attention of Darth Sidious who even bestowed him a Darth title. Darth Seraph. But (Y/n) would be more loyal to Dooku since he saved his life and gave him new purpose.

When the Clone Wars started, he was only 17 Years Old but already showed great hatred for the Republic. They'd taken everything from him. But surprisingly, he knew revenge wasn't the right thing to do. So, he would let this War bring their downfall. Something that surprised Dooku. (Y/n)'s self-control was a very promising thing to both Dooku and Palpatine. During the War, (Y/n) helped laid waste to Republic Forces.

He's killed Clones, Jedi and even killed a couple Senator's to help the War. He's the one who killed the Umbara Senator causing the Battle of Umbara. Thanks to these actions, the Jedi knew they had to kill him or arrest him at least. Anything to get him out of the war. This caused (Y/n) to fight both Anakin and Obi Wan. They battled many times that they've grown a rivalry.

(Y/n) and Anakin are evenly matched. But against Obi Wan and Anakin, he could go toe to toe since he specialized in fighting multiple opponents at once. He was trained by Dooku and Sidious after all and could control his emotions perfectly. Despite this, (Y/n) did show respect for Anakin as well as sympathy when he learned about his past.

He did this by looking into Anakin's mind when Dooku had captured him on Naboo. This also helped Anakin gain respect for him as well. They respected each other equally. No spite or malice towards one another. As the War went on, (Y/n) continued to grow as a target for the Republic and a hero in the Separatist.

He was almost arrested by Republic Forces that ambushed him, but (Y/n) had Grievous with him and the two were a dangerous duo. They oddly worked together well despite being ideologically different. As the War continued, (Y/n) grew warry of Sidious's real plans. He hadn't been told anything about the Clone Wars' real purpose.

But he had a suspicion that he was being lied to about its purpose. So, he created The Cold Protocol. Contingency Order Lie Determined or Cold for short, was a Protocol that would allow the Separatist to remain even though the War would end. It was made because (Y/n) knew something was up. His fears would come true as one day, he would hear that Dooku was killed and soon after Grievous was as well.