CHAPTER 66-Peace Faction Leader

The City of Unity was bustling with its normal day-to-day activities. Following the night that involved the attack on Roman's warehouse and the ambush from the mysterious man, (Y/n) had been focusing on his meditation. It was the next day and he wanted to try to reach out to Obi Wan through the Force. He was in Robyn's house but in the living room. He slept on the couch while he let Yor use the guest room. Figured she needed it after almost dying to that strange fighter from last night. As he meditated, he focused solely on the Force so much that he failed to notice his surroundings. As he opened his eyes, he found himself outside Dooku's estate on Serenno and was confused. He stood up from his spot and looked around. He looked at his hands and then at himself and noticed he was younger. Odd. Must be a Force Vision or some kind of trance. He looked for his lightsaber and saw the hilt on his belt. He grabbed it and unclipped it from his belt.

He then heard a lightsaber igniting. He slowly turned around and saw Count Dooku behind him. His heart shook when he saw him.

Dooku: "Let us continue with your training."

This is familiar to him. This is the day before the First Battle of Geneosis. This is before the Clone Wars ever started. (Y/n) looked at him and ignited his lightsaber. The once white blade was now back to it's red color. He remembers how he got the crystal. Dooku one day showed up with it and presented it to him. He gets into his combat stance and Dooku gets into his. The two are silent before (Y/n) charges Dooku. He swings his saber and it's blocked by Dooku who uses Force Push on him. (Y/n) stops himself with the Force and charged back in. Dooku blocked two strikes before parrying a third one and sending down a strike of his own which (Y/n) blocked. (Y/n) is pushed back by Dooku making him stumble backwards. (Y/n) quickly recovers and uses Force Dash to circle around Dooku. Dooku's eyes move all over the place before he closed his eyes and focused on the Force. (Y/n) dove in for a strike that Dooku blocked.

A shockwave even erupted from the impact and cracked the ground beneath them. With this, Dooku pushes (Y/n) off him and drops his guard.

Dooku: "Impressive."

(Y/n) remained in a battle stance. Dooku began slowly pacing back and forth.

Dooku: "Your growth in the Force is admirable, my apprentice. But you lack control."

(Y/n): "Control?" he asks, playing along with this Force Vision or dream.

Dooku stops pacing and looked at him.

Dooku: "Of your emotions. You lack the ability to effectively control them. Something that will lead to your downfall in the future." he explains.

(Y/n) remembers this. This was the day he began training to control his emotions. He calms down and turns off his saber which surprises Dooku.

(Y/n): "This isn't real. It's just a Force vision. A mere dream." he said, calmly.

Dooku's surprises turns into a proud smile as he turns his saber off.

Dooku: "Not necessarily, (Y/n)."

(Y/n) was stunned by this. The environment began crumbling around him as Dooku vanished. He then saw a crack approach him and he dodged it. But the ground beneath him broke and he fell through it.

In the real world, his eyes open as he gasps. His breathing was fast. He looked around and noticed he was still in Robyn's house. He felt a hand touch his shoulder and he jumped. He turned his head and saw it was Robyn.

Robyn: "You, okay?" she asks.

(Y/N) sighs.

(Y/n): "Yeah, I'm fine. Just meditation didn't go as planned." he said.