CHAPTER 3-Rebel Cells!

After saving the villagers that survived, (Y/n) remained on the bridge of the Lucrehulk with Altus trying to figure out a way to convince the Nation's that weren't apart of Union's sphere of influence. After Markus was back to full health, (Y/n) and Altus got more questions to him, and he answered. He learned about a few Criminal groups that are like Rebels. The White Fang, Branwen Tribe, The Happy Huntresses, Night Raid and more. These groups would be beneficial to (Y/n)'s Revolution plans. But the one that caught his attention the most is the White Fang. They're already revolutionaries for the Faunus people. So, convincing them might not be that hard, then you have the Branwen Bandit Tribe.

Bandits have been useful to the CIS During the Clone Wars. But what he needs is a politician. Someone who's good with politics. If he's to convince any country to join him. He needs a good argument and a good political figure that and he needs proof that he and his Droid's can defeat this Union. He was in his room looking at a data pad of potential groups to recruit into the new Confederacy once it forms. As he was stumped on his next move, his door opened. He looked up and saw Altus.

(Y/n): "Altus, what is it?" he asks.

Altus: "I've had a few of our droids hack into Union's Security Network. We've found numerous secret plans to expand, grow their army, and reinforce their influence on this world." he said.

(Y/n): "Really?" he asks. "Don't know why I'm surprised. Tyrants will do anything to increase their power." he said.

Altus: "On another note. I believe we could make quick allies with the group of assassins called Night Raid." he said.

(Y/n): "Night raid." he mumbles. "I've read a little bit about them. What do you know?" he asks, setting his data pad down.

Altus: "Night Raid is a collection of Imperial Arms users who have rebelled against Union's oppressive ways. The members of the team are unknown but there are a few known members." he said.

(Y/n): "who?" he asks.

Altus: "Akame, Bulat, Sheele and Najenda." he said.

(Y/n): "Alive?"

Altus: "Undetermined." he responded.

(Y/n) let out a slightly annoyed sigh but quickly calmed down.

(Y/n): "Well, have probe droids search around for at least one of them. If we need allies before speaking to the Nations disloyal to Union. We'll need numbers. Night Raid and the White Fang seem like good starts." he said.

Altus: "Roger that. I will deploy all available probe droids. Especially the newer ones that have cloaking modifications." he said, before leaving the room.

(Y/n) watched him off before grabbing his data pad and touching the name Night Raid. A long list of things Night Raid is guilty of pops up. He raised an eyebrow when he saw desertion for two of its members. Najenda and Bulat. He grabs his chin in thought.

(Capital of Union)

In the City that houses Union Academy—normally called Unity City—many people are going about their normal day to day lives. Most civilians in the city don't know of mistreatment beyond the city limits because of their arrogance. Around the city on multiple flag poles scattered about, a flag hung from the poles waving in the wind.