CHAPTER 46-Defense Plan

With the Union Fleet's existence now known, (Y/n) had gathered all Commanders into Ghira's office. Markus and most of the Menagerie Guard were working around the cloak to evacuate civilians as this invasion force was reportedly much larger than the last one. Kali and a few White Fang Members also helped with the evacuation of Kuo Kuana. The White Fang had begun to set up defenses around the city with the help of the Droid Army. AAT's were relocated to better positions, AA Guns were moved to have a better sight on the skies above and Soldiers/Droids moved about the City. Most of the Menagerie Guard went with the Civilians and POW's to protect them. While everything was going on, Hawks and Fumikage were being brought to the Chieftain's Home under the orders/request of Ghira Belladonna. Night Raid was outside of the House on standby in case the attack happened sooner than predicted.

In the Chieftain's office, Ghira stood at his desk with his back to everyone while he looked at the papers he had on his desk. Sienna Khan stood beside him looking over the information with him. Adam Taurus stood near the balcony, looking out at Kuo Kuana with Ilia standing beside him with a concerned look on her face. Blake sat on one of the couches with Saber Rodentia sitting across from her, looking at the coffee table that had a holographic projection of Kuo Kuana. The door opened as Jackson Black, Najenda and Luna walked into the room. Ghira looked over and saw Luna.

Ghira: "Why is she here? She should be with the civilians." he asks, showing concern.

Jackson: "She's stubborn." is all he says.

Ghira sighs before looking at Blake, hearing similar things about her from the White Fang. Blake had her hands on her knees while she looked at the floor. She was informed of the coming battle and is very nervous. Menagerie is about to be attacked by the Union Military. The United Forces are people she's familiar with. During her days in the White Fang before her betrayal, she fought numbers of UF Soldiers and Operatives during those days. Saber looks up and away from the hologram.

Saber: "Where's the Admiral?" he asks.

Najenda: "Most likely on his way." she said as she walks closer to the couch that Saber sat on.

Everyone turns their attention back to the door as it opens revealing (Y/n) and Obi Wan. The two Force Users entered the room with all eyes on them. The duo didn't seem fazed by all the eyes on them. This was something they're used to. The gaze they're being given is the type they would get from their soldiers, wondering what the plan of attack is. But these two have never fought beside each other before, it's always been against each other. But that will play to their advantage because they've fought each other. They know each other's tactics well and have seen them in action. The two of them are the most qualified to lead a defensive and offensive war against Union.

(Y/n): "Everyone, I'm sure you've looked over the intel provided?" he asks.

Adam: "yes. Most of the White Fang is preparing our defenses so Union Soldiers won't have an easy landing." he reports.

(Y/n): "Oh, I don't plan on fighting them on solid ground." he said, a small smirk on his face.

a smirk Obi Wan is a familiar with. He's come to learn that if (Y/n) gains a smirk when planning for a battle, it's either good or bad. Bad if you are his enemy, but good if you're his ally. How? Well during the Clone Wars when (Y/n) and Anakin were trapped on that Ice World, they had their Droids and Clones that briefly banded together to survive and when Anakin came back, he told him all about their endeavors.

(Want a Prequel?)

So he knows about that neat little trait.

Ilia: "What do you mean?" she asks, turning around, taking her eyes of Kuo Kuana.

Sienna caught onto what he was saying.