CHAPTER 6-Operation Risky Waters!

A long line of track breaks through a massive forest. This was far from any Village or City. Soon, a heavily armored train speeds over the tracks. The train in question was transporting slaves to the Mine for use in the Slave Labor Force. This heavily armored train was massive. It had many, many armed Guards belonging to the United Forces. Within the train, UF Soldiers patrolled about. Especially in the cargo cars where the Prisoners were being kept. Most of which were Faunus, unsurprisingly. Some were human.

One of the Soldiers was walking around the cargo car, gazing at the cargo he was protecting. He didn't care what would happen to these people. None of the Soldiers did. Within the control room of the train, the conductor was being guarded by two heavily armed Soldiers.

UF Soldier1: "you know where these idiots came from?" he asks.

UF Soldier2: "Pro'ly some backwater village." he responded, uninterestedly.

UF Soldier1: "Yeah, maybe so." he said, agreeing with him. "man, this whole routine is freaking boring."

UF Soldier2: "Let em guess. You joined because you wanted to shoot guns and fight rebels?" he asks.

UF Soldier1: "Kinda. I did join for the money obviously but, shooting guns and punishing rebels is a plus. The White Fang and other Rebel groups are just annoying." he rambled. "Why can't they just accept the world Union created?"

UF Soldier2: "Beats me."

Conductor: "Quiet, both of you." he orders.

UF Soldier 1 & 2: "Yes sir!" they said, in sync as they straightened their stances.

Outside of the locomotive, a pair of Commando Droid's drops down onto the roof of the train from a ledge.

Inside the car, the crew heard it.

UF Soldier1: "What the hell?" he asks.

UF Soldier 2 sighs and walks over to the ladder that leads to the roof.

Outside, the Commando Droid's got to work on cutting through the hatch around the joints. As they cut through it. They also have their blasters ready. In no time, the droid's cut through and the lead droid kicked it down.

The hatch suddenly dropped into the car shocking the crew inside. One of the droids drops in and shoots two bolts into the two guards killing them both. The Conductor went to sound the alarm but was shot by the next Droid that dropped. This all happened in a matter of seconds. The two droids move in as the third one grabbed the Jammer off his back.

Commando Droid 1: "Deploy the Jammer." he orders.

The droid nods and places the jammer on the roof of the car. He activates it and all communications are jammed besides the Confederacy's. Once done, the droid drops down into the car as the Lead droid grabs the controls and slows down the train. The minute it slows down, the entire Security Detail was confused as was the slaves. They thought they'd arrived. But the Security Teams figured something was up to they trailed to radio in back up.

But all they got was static and silence. Once the train came to a stop. The rest of Team 1 boarded the train and climbed on top of the train before dropping down into the car where the other three droids were. The Six Droid's now proceeded to leave the car and head into the next one. As they opened the door, they quickly came in contact with a team of Soldiers who came to investigate why the train stopped.

They saw the droids and went to raise their rifles. But the side of the car suddenly burst open as Leone charged in with Bulat. The Droids open fire upon the Soldiers and quickly gun them down. Two of the Soldiers took cover but Bulat and Leone took care of them.