CHAPTER 5-Talk of The Clone Wars!

Night Raid was brought aboard (Y/n)'s Lucrehulk Battleship. When they arrived within the massive vessel, they saw many Droids on board. They were also amazed by the technology onboard. It was definitely more advanced than anything those Atlas Scientists could concoct. The many Droid Types amazed them. But Najenda had a feeling this wasn't their full might. They weren't really given a tour of the vessel as (Y/n) took them straight to the Bridge.

In said bridge, Altus was waiting for them with a hologram of Earth before him.

Altus: "i see you were victorious in convincing a Rebel Cell to join our cause." he notes.

(Y/n): "Yes. Everyone, this is Altus. My Second in Command. He's the smartest Droid in the galaxy. If it comes from him, it comes from me." he introduced.

Najenda: "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Altus. I'm Najenda, leader of Night Raid." she introduces, holding her metal hand out.

Altus looked down at it before looking up at her. He grabs her hand and shakes it.

Altus: "a pleasure." he said, stoically.

(Y/n): "He's not a social type."

Mine: "We can see that." she deadpanned.

Najenda: "How many Droids do you currently have?" She asks.

(Y/n): "962,000." he said.

Bulat: "That's a pretty big army you got there, Admiral." he comments.

(Y/n): "I used to have 12.5 million." he mentions.

Their eyes bulge out in shock hearing how many Droids he used to have.

Sheele: "What happened to them all?" she asks.

(Y/n): "when the War ended, most of my Droid's were given a shutdown order. I barely had enough left in the Fleet that didn't receive it. So, I lost Millions of Droids to a single order. That's why I retreated and managed to end up here at Earth." he explained. "I'm just thankful I managed to cancel the order in time to save at least 962,000 Droids."

(Y/n) looked at Najenda and saw a shock expression. He's not surprised. Anyone would be shocked to hear they lost Millions of Soldiers in the matter of minutes. Any Military Leaders worst nightmare. Despite this being weeks ago, it still impacted him. Because that day, he realized how easy he was made for a fool. How easy he was played, and how he and his Droids were set up to lose. It's what pushed him to upgrade the Droid's to be more independent and more effective.

He did not want another incident like that again. Altus called it The Great Shut Down. It hit him harder when he realized that the rest of the Droid Army was also shut down. Millions upon Millions of Droids were knocked out of the fight in an instant. All because of Darth Sidious. Someone he thought he could trust. He felt betrayed, used, and that everything he did was for nothing. But he'll get through this.

He'll rebuild the Confederacy, he'll rebuild the Droid Army, he'll bring down the Galactic Empire. HIS WAY. He won't listen to the orders of a fool. He'll build this Confederacy from the ground up. But first things first, he needs more allies before confronting the Nations. Because if he has control over The Rebel Cells, then the Nations will see that He's capable. More capable than Union and their Army.

Akame however, picked up on something.

Akame: "What did you mean by.... When the War ended?" She asks.

Everyone looked at him. Altus looked at his commander who was silent. Najenda does remember he said that "I fought in One War" meaning he's been in a War already.

Najenda: "Yeah. What do you mean by that?" she asks, narrowing her eyes to him.

(Y/n) looked at them all before sighing.