Master~🍋

Knuckles walks around town looking at all the red, white and pink decorations for the upcoming holiday of love. He's been with shadow for 5 years at this point and married for only 3 years. Their sex life is good but knuckles senses shadow wanted to do more in bed but he didn't know what. He walks pass the local sex shop and blushes at the sexy clothing with the leather whips and fluffy cuffs. The idea of being at shadow's mercy made his heart race. He shook his head and walked faster to his car. He returns home with the small amount of groceries for a stir fry shadow and him are gonna make together. "Hey Shadz! You want to go ahead and get the red wine ready?!" Knuckles called out as he pulled his long red fur up in a messy bun and started cutting the vegetables. "Here babe" Shadow said setting down the bottle and kisses his husband's neck making knuckles sigh. "How was Sonic and tails today?" He asked wrapping his arms around him from behind. "Good sonic had his kids with him today since Blaze is out of town to take care of her mother." Knuckles said. "They still speeding fire balls?" "Yeah" knuckles places the diced vegetables in a bowl. "Hey after dinner I got a surprise~" shadow purred. "Oh really?" Knuckles smirked. "Yep and let's just say by the end of the night you won't be getting out of bed in the morning~" shadow said seductively making knuckles blush red. Shadow smiles seeing the red on his husband's face and smacks knuckles ass walking away to get the rice ready. "The way he said that now has me terrified..... I love it" knuckles smiled. They finish their meal and clean up before shadow heads to their room. Knuckles completely forgot about the surprise as he headed upstairs. When he enters the room was lit with fake candles and he was curious. "Shadow?" He said shutting the door. He looks around when suddenly he felt something wrap around his neck and a click. He felt something yank the item on his neck and turns to face shadow holding a chained leash. "Take off your clothes now~" shadow commanded. "What is this? Why is th-"
Crack!
Knuckles moaned when something smacks his leg. "I said take off your clothes now slave!~" shadow commanded again. "Ok whoa... hot~ so hot~" knuckles thought and removed his clothes feeling the cold chain leash on his body. Shadow grabs the leash again and pulls it bringing knuckles to him. "Now you will address me as master and the safe word is Rose~ understand slave?~" Shadow said as he  takes the hair clip off letting the long red fur down. "Yes~"
Crack!
"Yes what?~" shadow said. "Master~" "good boy~" shadow grinned and lead knuckles to their bed. "Turn around~" knuckles does and Shadow places a black silk blindfold over the purple eyes. Knuckles heart starts racing as he felt something trace down his chest. From what he could see through the small gap of the blindfold was a triangle tipped stick whip he saw in the sex shop window. "On your back now slave~" "Yes master~" knuckles said and does as he was told. "Arms up and near the bed frame" shadow commands and knuckles raised his arms on command. He felt silk rope on his wrist. "Master what are doing?~" "tying you up slave~ and dare I say you look luscious~" shadow purred. Knuckles felt shadows lips on his and tongue slips in his mouth. Shadow parts knuckles legs and wedged his legs between them. His hand glide down his body as he trace the whip on the side. Shadow smiles hearing the lustful sighs from his tied up and blindfolded husband/slave. He kisses down his body and sucks on the member. Knuckles gasps and his legs squeeze shadows head.
Crack!
Shadow whips knuckles chest pulling the member out of his mouth. "Loosen your legs now slave~" "sorry master~" knuckles said and spread his legs as Shadow continues to suck on him. Knuckles moans as his ebony master swirls his tongue on his member and thrust his fingers in him. He wanted more than just fingers moving inside him. "Master please fuck me~" he begged making shadow smile. "First I ride you my slave~" shadow said and position himself over the saliva lube up member and glided down on it. Both males moan as shadow bounced on knuckles member. "Fuck yes!~" shadow yelled as he came. He smiled and rubbed the cum to lube up his member and slams in Knuckles who screams I pleasure. "SHADOW FUCK!!!~"
Crack!
Shadow whips his chest. "Agh!~" "knuckles groaned. "What was that?~" shadow said. "Sorry master it slipped~" "You are forgiven slave~" shadow smiled and continued thrusting fast. Knuckles moans loudly ass Shadow pushes his body up more to slam deeper as he hands grip his hip and thigh. "You feel so good my slave!~" "So do you master!~" knuckles screamed more. "AGH AGHHHH AHHHHHH~" "That's right scream slave scream out your pleasure and let your master know how much you love being fucked by him~" shadow said yanking the leash a bit. He lifts the blindfold up on one wanting to see how drunk in lust knuckles was. He smiled seeing the eye dazed in lust. He continues going faster despite already cumming in him and knuckles continue to scream.
Crack!
"AGHHHH!~" knuckles scream again. Suddenly the door burst down and the two stare at the door. "Whoa..... um sorry! We thought" Sonic starts to stutter seeing the S&M set up. "We thought you were in trouble sorry guys!" Tails said and the two rush out of the room.

"Next time I am gagging you~"