Doppelgänger

The doppelgänger walks into shadows office as shadow feeling very frustrated that he couldn't find knuckles and his prisoner escaped. "Valentine's day is today and I don't have my slave and the real shadow is missing" it growled. "Look no farther" knuckles said sitting on the desk with his arms crossed making the fake shadow jump. "Knuckles where have you been?! I wanted to apologize f—" "Save it he knows you're a fake" shadow said appearing behind his office chair. Sonic and Tails shut the door and cross their arms. "Now who are you and why do you want me and shadow to break apart?" Knuckles asked. "Fine you caught me" it said and black smoke surrounded its body revealing a stunning red and white jackal with piercing pink eyes. "Allow me to introduce myself I am Valentino Val for short son of Asmodeus the prince of lust. I was in search of a mortal slave to marry. Yet they must obey me as master when I desire them. I saw you walking through the streets and your aura drew me to you~ then your eyes unknowingly faced mine when you were purchasing your items. Your eyes are unlike I have ever seen~ I had to make you mine~ even more when I saw how submissive you can be~" he growled licking his lips. "I will say I was quite shocked when you started fighting back and escaped me. I knew you would be fun to keep forever~ yet I must bring you back to hell by Valentine's Day when the portal will be closed so my dear slave it's time you come with me!~" he releases a red smoke boom blinding everyone except the demon. He shoots a red rope quickly tying up knuckles. He bolts and grabs him. "LET ME GO!!!!" Knuckles screamed before Val gags him. He bolts to the window and crashes through it. Knuckles yells as they fell but Val lands on top of a car crushing it and the alarm blares. He grabs a jewel heart and tosses it to open a portal. "Now my love let's take you home~" he grinned. "LET MY HUSBAND GO!!!" Shadow yelled and punches val. Knuckles it dropped on the ground as Shadow fights the demon. Sonic and tails work on untying Knuckles's as the fight continues. Shadow sees the portal start to close and punches Val again before kicking him into the portal as it closed. "AND STAY IN HELL!!!!!" He yelled then turns to knuckles as tails cuts the last knot. "You ok?" Shadow asked helping him up. "Yeah you guys ok?" Knuckles asked. "Yeah but...." "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY CAR?!?!" They hear Amy scream.

"We now owe Ames a new car"