Wedding night once more🍋

Shadow crawls on the top and kisses knuckles deeply his hand gliding down his body. He gently kisses knuckles neck griping his hip's grinding their members together. Knuckles sighs scratching down shadows back lovingly. "This is my shadow~" he thought smiling happily and moans when shadow gently nibbles his shoulder. Knuckles rolls them over  and enters shadow who gasps in pleasure. It was their wedding night once more but this time Knuckles's is the one starting the passionate love making. Shadow moans as he felt the thrusting member in him. "Knux I love you~" he sighed. "I love you too Shadz" knuckles moaned and the two kisses as he slides his member deeper in his husband. Shadow breaks the kiss to let knuckles hear his moans. Knuckles gently bites shadows neck and licks it as well. "Knuckles please go faster my rose~" he begged. "As you wish Shadz~" knuckles bit his ear as he thrusted faster. Shadow eyes roll back and grips the pillow under him. "Knuckles faster~ please slam into me~ make me scream please~" shadow begged. "You sure?~" "yes just please~" knuckles heeds to shadow's request and flips him on his stomach slamming back in. Shadow bites into the pillow eyes rolled back once more as knuckles slams fast and deep in him. Knuckles licks and kisses between shadows back quills making shadow shiver and his body melt. He moans loudly in the pillow when knuckles slams very deep and cums in him. "Oh god~" he moaned and pulls out. He flops next to shadow out of breath and shadow get on his back too. "Wow..." shadow smiled. "God I miss when you let me fuck you~" knuckles smiled as well. "I think for our anniversary next month let's take a week long vacation to the Caribbean." Shadow said. "I would love that" knuckles smiled and the two kiss.

"But first we need to deal with that doppelgänger"