Cuffed 🍋

"Bye bye unlce knuckles and uncle Shadow!" Avery 4 said as Blaze walked them to the car. "Thanks again for watching them guys" Sonic smiled. "Of course we love having them visit" shadow smiled. "Also are you ok?" "What do you mean?" They point at slightly burned fur on his shoulder. "Oh...ummmm" he blushed and the two smirked. "We get it got to hot?" Knuckles teased and sonic stuck out his tongue and quickly put it back in his mouth. "Wait hold up what was that?" Knuckles asked. "Damn it I forgot to take it out...." Sonic blushed. "Is that a tongue pricing blue?" Shadow smiled. "Sh-shut up it's a special one to tease Blaze with...." He said. "Say no more and we won't tell anyone" knuckles smiled. "Sonic come on!" Blaze said with a spark in her eye. "You mom and dad are waiting for the kids" she said. "C-coming hon" he said and quickly went to the car. "Guess she took my advice pretty well" shadow smiled as he walked in the house. "What advice?" Knuckles asked following him. "Ya know showing who's the master~" Shadow pulls knuckles close. "Making him scream and moan sounds he never knew he can make~" shadow smirked caresses knocks faces and down his neck. "How for a moment you're only thinking of pleasing and punishing him behind the bedroom door where the demons of lust are allowed to be set free and watch as one dominates the other by activating the moans when special spots are pressed, licked, kissed, spanked, and more~" Shadow smiled seductively as his finger traced the little dent on knuckles back on his spine making knuckles shiver in sudden pleasure. "Fuck take me now master!~" knuckles moaned loudly and covered his mouth. "Did I seriously moaned that out loud?!" He blushed and shadow smiled. "Safe word is chocolate~" shadow said then lifts Knuckles over his shoulder and takes him to their bed. Shadow tosses him on their bed and pulled off his shirt as knuckles does the same. Shadow collars knuckles and ya ms the leash. "Suck on me Slave lube my member up to penetrate your sweet ass~" shadow purred. "Yes master~" knuckles said and licks and sucks on the member. Shadow moans gripping the red fur and thrusts his cock deeper in Knuckles's mouth. "God your mouth always feels so good~" he said thrusting more. "Mph!~" Knuckles felt Shadow holding his head close as he came down his throat forcing him to swallow. "On your stomach facing the foot of the bed.~" Shadow commanded. "Yes master~" knuckles replied and does as he as told. Shadow admires his slave as he traces the stick whip down his body.
CRACK!
"Agh!~" knuckles yelled when shadow whips his ass and was suddenly gagged with a ball gag. "I told you I would gag you~" he whispered as he placed cuffs on knuckles wrist and around the bed frame to cuff the other. "Got a longer chained cuffs just for your comfort Slave~" he hissed. "Oh and a couple more things~ yet tonight I'm only bringing out one~" Shadow smiled looking into confused purple eyes. "What on earth are you plan-" He moans loudly in the gag when something vibrates up and down his member. "Yes your own jerker~ making it feel like another me is sucking on you or being fucked by you~ now you will feel double pleasure~" Shadow moans and slams into the echidna making Knuckles's scream in the gag. His eyes roll back as shadow starts slamming faster and pulling his fur back. "This just got more intense! God why do I love this?! I just hope shadow doesn't get to carried aw-" He screams in the gag when shadow slams deeper and interrupts his thoughts. Shadow smacks the side of the red ass groaning at the feeling around his member. "So tight~ master is very pleased~ perhaps I should use that jerker more~ it makes you tight my slave~" Shadow groans thrusting faster. He pulls out and flips knuckles on his back. The long chain twisting around the bed frame. "Look at you~ so slutty for master~" he grin and continues to thrust faster enjoying the muffled moans being screamed into and purple eyes being rolled back. He watches as his slave cums on himself as he releases himself. Shadow was sad it was over but he could tell knuckles was worn out. He uncuffs him and unlocks the collar. Knuckles removes the drool covered gag and let's out a slight gasp. "God damn" he said. "Can we take a break from the S&M for a bit Shadz? I don't know how much longer my wrist or neck can take." Knuckles asked. "Sure knux" shadow smiled but how he smiled made knuckles extremely nervous.

"Oh no......"