Blush

Knuckles walks into work the Monday after the weekend surprise shadow had given him. He sees sonic and tails talking and started to blush remembering how they burst through the door when they heard him screaming. "Hey knux! I'm surprised you hear after-" Sonic gets cut off when the echidna gives him a death stare. He pulls the two to an empty office room and slams them both on the wall. "Listen and listen close you two will NOT mention what you saw Saturday night. That is something new we were trying that is STRICTLY between ME and MY HUSBAND in our bed in our home and stays there. GOT IT!" He snapped and his two best friends nod. "Yes understood knux" tails said. He looks at sonic who sighs. "Got it" he said. "Good" knuckles said and leaves the room. "Wow someone is grumpy...." Sonic said and tails nods as they leave too.
Knuckles types on his computer when he gets a knock at his door. "Come in" he said not stopping what he's doing. "Hey knux" a female voice said. He looks up seeing Blaze smiling. "Hey Blaze how's your mom?" He asked. "Much better now thank you for asking" she smiled and sat in the chair across from his desk. "Listen I know this might be a lot to ask but ummmmm." She blushed. "How do I.... Ya know surprise sonic with what you and Shadow were doing?" She asked and knuckles was silent. "What.....Sonic told you didn't he...." He finally said and she nods. "He is my husband knux" she said. "Honestly you need to ask Shadow he was the one who surprised me." Knuckles said. "Well um.... How was it being at his mercy?" She asked. Knuckles sighs but smile he could always talk to Blaze about these things. Mostly because she keeps their conversation between them. "It was definitely different and I loved it. Kinda spiced up our sex life a bit. Of course I wouldn't want to over do it." He said. "That is true. Anyways I thought I ask is shadow in his office?" She asked and knuckles looks at the time on his computer. "Yeah the meeting should be over by now." Knuckles said. "Ok thank you knux." She smiled and leaves his office. He starts thinking about Saturday night and wouldn't mind doing it again tonight but he didn't want to miss work and shook the idea out of his head.

Little does he know shadow has already planned to take him down again.