Berry

"Shadz I'm home with dinner!" Knuckles said as he walked through the door. "They didn't have your orange sauce so I stoped by Asia's kitchen. She said hi by the way and wanted to know if you were still interested in that homemade sake." He pulled out the the white boxes and chopsticks and placed them on the kitchen table. "Also how did the meeting go with Rouge and Amy? I heard from Blaze today you guys are sealing the Ember contract?" He continues to speak as he walked to the fridge to to grab the white wine he's been dying to try. "Shadow?" He he shuts the fridge looking around when shadow hasn't been answering him. "Shadz?" He sets the bottle down and walks upstairs. He looks through the rooms before walking into their bedroom. "Shadow come on this isn't funny come down and eat." He sighed getting annoyed. He felt his hands suddenly being cuffed behind him quickly and is pushed on the bed on his stomach. He turns slightly seeing the grin on shadows face. "Today's safe word is Berry~" he smiled licking his lips. "Berry now uncuff me I'm not in the fucking mood right now" knuckles growled and shadow sulks but uncuffs him. "Thank you now come on I'm hungry." Knuckles said rubbing his wrist walking to the door. He turns to see shadow looking down and sighs. "Ok after we eat and watch that movie you been wanting to watch we can continue this ok?" He smiled and shadow perks up wagging his tail. "Deal" he smiled and kisses knuckles. "Wow he really likes this S&M stuff. Not that I'm complaining I like being his bitch" knuckles thought as he walked down stairs. They enjoy their meal and talk about the contract then Amy and Rouges decision on having another baby but for tails and cream when they found out they both weren't fertile. "So shadow I been meaning to ask..... how do you feel about having kids of our own?" He asked. "Knux we discussed this ever since our families disowned us when we got married we decided on having no kids in fear of them taking them away and you know your dad would file some bullshit CPS thing." "That is true.... I guess seeing our friends having kids just made me think...." "Well we're in their kids lives and they are our god children that's close enough right?" "Yeah...." Oh I forgot were suppose to take Avery and Darla out for a few hours because Blaze wanted to surprise sonic.... If you know what I mean." Shadow winked. Knuckles chuckled a bit and smiled he couldn't wait to spend time with them. "Maybe we could take them to the mini golf park like we promised." He said. "I like that idea" Shadow agreed. They finish their food and cleaned up before watching the movie MEGAN (just saw it and it's pretty fucked up).
After the movie
"Ya know when that originally came out I'm surprised they still made them years later." Knuckles said as they headed up stairs. "That's what I was thinking knuckles" shadow agreed. Once they entered their room knuckles went to take a shower as shadow laid in their bed reading. When the water turns off and knuckles walks out drying off. "So.... Safe word is berry?~" he smiled.

"Yes it is my red slave~"