STOP! 🍋💔

Knuckles felt his jaw, wrist and neck feeling extremely sore when he woke up. All the whips, cuffs, toys, and other things are finally effecting his body. He didn't want the S&M anymore for a good while. He regretted letting Shadow take over him all week since it started. Valentine's Day was coming up this weekend and all he wants is to have a night of passion like their wedding night where shadow was gentle and worship his body as he done the same. How shadow lovingly kissed down his spine from his neck to his shoulder blades making him shiver in lust. Their lips steal sweet quick kisses as their bodies become one. The amazing feeling as shadow thrust in him slowly and lovingly while admiring him. Now.... It's rough....
Knuckles sighs and slowly gets out of bed wincing a bit. He sees shadow still asleep and goes to take a hot shower which helps the soreness. The water glides down his body making him sigh in relaxation. When he gets out and dries off something told him to leave the house he just didn't know what. He goes for his clothes for the day and finds them missing. "What the fuck?" He said and wraps the towel around his waist. When he walks out of the bathroom he notices shadow wasn't in bed but knuckles clothes were. "Weird...." He thought and walks over to the bed. As soon as he removes his towel shadow pounced on him and thrust in him. "AGH!" Knuckles shouted eyes widen in shock. Shadow covers his mouth with his hand. "Lower your voice Slave~" he whispered seductively and removed his hand. "Shadow please stop I'm not—" Shadow slaps him. "It's master~" he said red eyes glowing. "Oh god he's become obsessed with this..... I don't want this! SHADOW I SAID STOP!!!" Knuckles yelled but shadow slaps him again and holds his wrist down. "I said it's master slave!~" Shadow yelled and thrust faster ignoring the painful moans coming from Knuckles. "STOP THIS ISNT FUN ANYMORE PLEASE STOP!!!!" Knuckles pleaded completely shock that he's being raped by his own husband. "No slave you're mine forever and will do my bidding~" he growled and continued despite his husbands painful begs. Knuckles felt tears falling wondering how this came to be. He looks over at the lamp and manages to break free one of his wrist from shadow and punches him releasing his other wrist and grabs the lamp and smashes it across his head making him stop. Knuckles kicks him off and quickly pulls on his pants. He looks at shadow holding his head as he bled a bit. "WHAT THE FUCK SHADOW!" Knuckles yelled tears still falling. "I just like the control" "CONTROL?! WHAT YOU DID WAS RAPE!!!! THIS MASTER SLAVE SHIT HS CLOUDED YOUR FUCKING BRAIN!!!! I ASKED YOU TO GIVE IT A REST BUT YOU DIDNT!!!" Knuckles yelled pulling on his shirt and shoes then grabbed his keys. "Where are you going?!" Shadow yelled. "Somewhere other than here I can't even look at you!" Knuckles yelled and turns to leave. Shadow pins him against the door. "I didn't say you could leave Slave!" He yelled and knuckles heart sank even more but anger over took him. He knees shadow in the crotch making him release him and knuckles drop kicks him and punches him in the face. "That's it if you only see me as that..... I'm not staying in this marriage." He said.

"I want a fucking divorce!"