Who are you?

Swiss pov

"WHOS THERE?!" I yell frantically being chased into an alleyway only to be cornered into a wall. "relax... I'm not going to hurt you just wanna talk." A small man walked up to me and ran his hand down my arm. His skin is light grey with black eyes a triangular shaped tail white horns on his head with long silver hair in a messy bun and black clothing. "Who are you?!" I say confused, I have never done anything really bad to someone to make them want to chase me down with a knife! "I can not tell you that right now however you are one of us so we need you to come with us or we would have to kill you, and, your to handsome to be killed." The strange man says holding said knife to my fucking neck. "What do you mean 'one of us'?" The man looked annoyed and before I could ask anything else it went black.

I wake up in a room tied to a metal chair and the man is sitting in front of me. "Your finally fuckin awake!" He said in a whiny voice. "If you didn't drug him so much he wouldn't have been knocked out for so long." I hear another voice say this time unrecognizable. "Shut the fuck up man whore." The small man says. "OH MY SATAIN FOR THE LAST TIME SODO BEING GAY DOESNT MAKE ME A MAN WHORE!" the taller one with purple painted nails says. "WHERE THE FUCK AM I!?" I finally yell. "Your in our house/base dumbass." The small man says to me I look down, and my skin is a dark grey almost black and I can see a spade shaped tail coming out from behind my chair. "Just in time too, you went into your ghoul form halfway here." I was completely lost at what was going on. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I say in the calmest way I could. "Your a ghoul. You can transform between a goul and a human form, it mainly happens at the age of 25 witch you turned 25 four days ago. We track down ghouls like us and see if they want to join us in our company, or we kill them." The taller one explained. The shorter one 'Sodo' said "We are hitman, we will kill anyone for enough cash, also some of us are in a band called 'ghost'. You don't have to be in the band but it's a fun way to get extra cash, so what do you say join us?" "What about my family and friends?" I say. "They all forgot you existed when you turned into a ghoul. You were basically erased from their memories." I thought about it my whole family, all my friends, everyone I cared for, gone. "Better then death. I'll do it." I told them.

"Perfect! Although you have to be supervised at all times sense your new, and Sodo here!" He said rapping an arm around the short one. "Is willing to watch you and you can stay in his room!" The tall one said a little to happy. "WHAT THE- MOUNTAIN I DIDNT AGREE TO THIS." Sodo said clearly mad, "Well guess who thought it was a good idea to drug him so much he passed out for three days!" Mountain yelled. "UGH. Suck a toilet paper dick." Sodo said still mad with his head in his hands. "WHAT WAS THAT?" Mountain said, "What?" Sodo replied playing dumb. "Guess what he's staying in YOUR room for five months now." Mountain said walking to the door. "You cant do that!" Sodo yelled at him. Mountain stuck his head out the door and looked down the hallway "PAPA CAN I DO THAT!" He yelled down the hall. "I DONT GIVE A FUCK!" A voice yelled back. "Fuck you." Sodo said. "Maybe not me but him." He said nodding to me. "You cant fuck him all you like." Mountain said as I just sat there dumbfounded. "Maybe I will, your room is right next to mine and I could make him moan so loud you won't be able to sleep!" He smirked as Mountain said, "Dam man I was joking, but I always new you were fruity!" Before walking out. "FUCK YOU." Sodo yelled at him. "Come on let's get you untied get some new clothes and we can head to dinner." Sodo said to me before going behind me and untying the ropes. "Ok" was all I said back to him.

After dinner we made our way to his room. "Your sleeping on the floor and if you try to escape, well I have alarms for a reason and if you do try I will fuck your brains out pretty boy." I was annoyed at this point he's been teasing me all night, maybe I could mess with him a little. I pin him to the wall, "Maybe I will try to escape then, but you won't be doing the fucking, besides your too cute to be a top." I say grabbing his chin and lifting his head a little. Then I see Mountain standing in the door way and I get off of Sodo. "Not gay huh." Mountain says leaning in the door way with a hand on his hip. "Shut up Mountain your the whole fruit isle in a Walmart." Sodo says closing the door in Mountains face and  yelling something along the lines of 'go fuck Rain'. "Ok before we go to bed I'm going to teach you how to shoot a gun properly. "What- uh ok." "Just go get into comfortable clothes" he says walking away to his closet. (Come on we all know Sodo would have a walk in closet bigger then his whole dam bedroom)

Sodo pov

I go to my closet and change into more comfortable clothes. I think about what Swiss did earlier in the hall and I kinda liked it, and for some reason I don't try to tell myself I didn't like it like I would normally do if I liked something or someone, wait no focus think about that later. "Fuck this I have to keep focused" I say walking out of the closet. "Look who finally came out of the closet!" Swiss says in a joking voice, "was that suppose to be a gay joke?" I said walking to him. "Ya it was." He said snappy. "I'm going take wild guess that your pan." I told him while he was going to change. "Your not wrong, but I'm going to guess that your straight- straight up gay." He said shutting the door, and for some reason the first thing I thought was does that mean I have a chance?