why is it 🌶️SpICy🌶️

Fist time writing smut so if you need to wash out your eyes. ⬆️

3rd pov
After the concert everyone went backstage to change and leave. It's was a 2 hour drive and the car was split into sections with Sodo and Swiss in the back and no one could see them because Rain and Mountain who sat right in front of them decided to bring a blanket to turn their section into a pillow fort. 30 minutes into the car ride Sodo felt Swiss hand rubbing his thigh. He slowly made his way closer to Sodos dick and started plaming him while Sodo tried not to moan. Sodo removed his hand and straddled Swiss as they started to make out as Swiss slid his hands on top of Sodos thighs. Swiss licked Sodos bottom lip for entrance and Sodo let him slip his tongue inside his mouth. A few minutes later Rain heard them and peaked his head through the crack. "SODO SWISS YOU CAN'T BE TRYING TO FUCK IN THE CAR." Rain yelled. "We were just making out calm down." Sodo said. "NO. NOT IN THE CAR. NO. DO WHAT YOU WANT AT HOME. NOT. IN. THE. CAR." Rain said going back into his and Mountains fort. "We're just gonna have to wait till we get home." Sodo said.

(In the 100% top secret Rain and Mountain fort of awesomeness)

"Are they even dating?" Mountain asked. "No their not I heard them talking before we left for the concert and Sodo said something like 'stop treating me like your boyfriend and ask me out already.'" While Mountain and Rain continued discussing their oh so very important conversation, Sodo was cuddling Swiss in the back of the car almost asleep.

Half hour later

Sodo leaned up and started kissing up Swiss jawline and then they started making out again, just with ought being caught this time. When they finally got home they went to Swiss room and started making out on the bed. Swiss slipped his tongue inside Sodos mouth and started plaming Sodo. Sodo grabbed Swiss head and pulled him closer before pulling away to take their shirts off  going right back to making out. Swiss pulled back went to his closet and came back with a spiky black leather chocker with a long chain hanging off of it and a pair of handcuffs. (GETTIN KINKA. AHHhh, what has my life come to.) He put it on Sodos neck and they went back to kissing they took the rest of their clothes off and Swiss grabbed the end of the chain and turned Sodo around handcuffing him to the bed frame. "Suck." Swiss said putting his fingers near Sodos mouth. A seconded later Swiss took his fingers out of Sodos mouth and entered them inside him. A few minutes later he entered his dick into Sodo thrusting into him slowly before going faster. "Yo-u ca-n do b-ett-er the- then th-at." Sodo moaned chained to the bed frame as Swiss went faster. Swiss started pumping Sodos dick and pulled Sodos hair along with the chain at the same time in his free hand. (as stated before GETTEN KINKA) Swiss leaned over to Sodos ear and whispered. "Fuckin pice of shit you like this don't you?" Swiss says pulling his hair and the chain even more. "Ye-yes." Sodo panted out. "Fuckin whore does whatever I say." Swiss whispered in his ear again pulling harder. "Y-es." Sodo groaned. "Nee-d t-to cu-m." Sodo moaned out. "Not yet baby you have to wait you little slut." Swiss said thrusting faster into Sodo. "Ok you little whore now you can." Swiss said and Sodo cam in his hand. A few seconds later Swiss cam into Sodo and pulled out. They both fell asleep in Swiss bed cuddling.

Next morning (I can't fuckin believe I wrote that 💀)

Swiss woke up first and then woke up Sodo realizing they had 20 mins until breakfast. "Wake up baby." Swiss said shaking Sodo. "I'm up." Sodo said sitting up next to Swiss. "How the fuck did I sleep with this on?" Sodo said taking off the chocker from the night prior. "We need to get ready and get to breakfast." Swiss said getting up and throwing some clothes on. "Fine." Sodo said getting up only to fall back on the bed. "Swiss your bringing me to the bathroom." "Fine" Swiss said picking up Sodo and bringing him to the bathroom, throwing him some of his clothes. Sodo came limping out in a giant t-shirt and some sweat pants he left there one night. "Why can't you just go grab a shirt from my room it's right across from yours." Sodo said. "I could have you on my bed with no clothes if you prefer that instead." Swiss said going through his socials. "Besides you look cute in my shirts." Swiss said smirking walking over to Sodo. They walked down to breakfast and sat where they usually did, wich was with the other band members. "Why do you all look so tired?" Swiss asked everyone sitting down next to Sodo and Sodo leaned against Swiss. "Because." Aether said. "We all live down the same fucking hall and all hear the sounds of, 'yoU cAn dO BeTtER TheN ThaT' and, 'YoU LiKE ThaT DoNt yoU lITtlE SLuT' and let's not forget my oh so favorite one, 'FuCKin WhORe DoEs WhATeVEr I SAy.'" And everyone else starts mocking them as well. "Are y'all kinky or something like really?" Sunshine said. "Not really it was just hair pulling handcuffs and and a spiky leather chocker whit a long chain on it." Sodo told Sunshine so she could get all the details she needed for her gossip. "Not really?! Boy that is kinky as fuck." Sunshine said. "Not compared to what I would have liked to do." Sodo said.

I'm officially out of ideas please heELLPPPPPP
What the fuck has my life become 🥲