YA IM FREEEEE FREE FALLING

The tittle is a song if yk yk
And Im free falling- asleep writing this at 1:30am

Sodo pov

I wake up to the warm feeling of Swiss with his arms rapped around me. I can't believe someone would actually love me the way he does. He opens his eyes a little only now just waking up. "Good morning love." He says as we get up. "Good morning." I say back giving him a kiss on the cheek. We get ready for the day sense we have a concert later tonight. "Hey you two we're leaving let's go." Rain said coming into Swiss room. Swiss and I head out to the car with the others as we head off. Rain decides it's mandatory that we play Paradise City by Guns and Roses and we all scream it at the top of our lungs as we make our way there. When we get there we get all our fancy costumes on and the black masks before heading onstage. We all go out and have a good time. I walk up to Swiss and he gives me a kiss on the side of my mask where my cheek would be before I could leave to go bully Aether. At the end of the concert we all head backstage to get changed and grab out stuff. I finish putting my things away and head over to see Swiss. On my way I run into Numi. "Hi!" She says walking up to me. "Hello? Your not supposed to be here, are you?" I ask. "Papa said it was fine don't worry about it." She told me. I see Swiss behind her but before I could wave to him she kissed me. I pushed her and she ran away.

Swiss pov

I was making my way to Sodos dressing room cause I had finished putting my stuff away. I turn the corner and see Sodo with, Numi? Did they just, kiss? I stare down the hall at him and he started walking to me. I couldn't fucking believe this. I went back to my dressing room and hid in there crying for about an hour. I heard Sodo knock a few different times to see if I was in here but the lights were off so I don't think he knew I was in here anyways. I didn't want to believe it. Why would he do that? He knows I love him right? That's a fucking messed up thing to do to a person that cares about you and loves you. I fucking loved him. I fucking loved him. I still fucking love him. When we all got in the car the whole ride back I didn't talk to Sodo. I looked at him a few times though. His beautiful eyes his soft skin and- fuck I don't even know what to do. I fucking love him. Why can't I just stop thinking about him why does he have to be so nice, so kind, and caring, so loving, funny, amazing, sweet beautiful, the most important fucking person in the world to me. Why do I still fucking love him? He's so... just everything... the way he looks, acts, talks, how he feels when I cuddled with him so many times. I can't get over him. I shouldn't fucking love him.

When we get home I go to my room and lay on my bed thinking and thinking and thinking. I hear a knock at my door. "Who is it!" I yell. "It's me, Sodo. I want to talk to you let me in baby." A small voice from the other side of the door said. "No go away I don't want to see your fucking face." I yell back. That was a lie. I wanted to see his face, kiss his face, just love him again and feel him love me. I hear the door open. "How the fuck did you get in!?" I yell. "You gave me the key." He said walking towards me. "Get the fuck out." I say. He doesn't listen he just walks over to my bed and sits down next to me. "Let me at least explain love." He said turning me around. "Don't fucking call me that." I said sitting up. "No. Now let me explain." He said. "I get if you don't love me anymore but you don't have to-" I was cut off by him kissing me. "Let me explain ok love." He said cupping the side of my face. "Fine." I told him. "Ok finally. I had finished putting all my shit away, and I was walking to your dressing room ok." He told me. "Mhm." He grabbed my hand and started rubbing circles with his thumbs. "I ran into Numi on my way and she started talking to me. The out of nowhere, she kissed me. Ok? She kissed me. I didn't kiss her back I promise ok I love you." He said. I hug him. "I'm sorry I should have let you explain earlier." I said. "It's fine baby you did nothing wrong I love you." He hugged me back. "I love you too." I told him.