Shoot! Literally.

Sodo pov

"Where are we going to practice shooting?" Swiss asks me more confused then telling a puppy not to jump on the couch. "Just follow me." I say leading hi, down the hall to the shooting room. "Ok here." I say handing him a random gun I grabbed of the wall. ( Idk anything about guns so we're gonna have to roll with it 😍👍)

An hour later

"Your really good with this, gonna need to have Aether ans Sunshine teach you, I'm more of a knife person it's more satisfying." I tell Swiss as he puts the gun back on the wall looking at me like I just shot him in the arm with my own gun. "Sorry- SATISFYING?" "It's more fun to slice someone's neck clean open smoothly then to just shoot someone in the eye and hope the bullet went in their head you know." I say to him. (yk what slay Sodo 💅) " Sodo that's more wired then a mutated elephant." Swiss says to me even though I see nothing wrong. "Maybe your the wired one." I say walking out of the room.

Swiss pov

What- HMMM- ya IM the wired one, I think before fallowing him back to his room. "SLEEP ON FLOOR!" He yelled as soon as I came into the room. "Fine fine, ok goodnight to you too." "Good night." He says before turning to face the other way.

(In the morning)

I wake up to Sodo screaming in my ear. "OI YA BLOCK OF SWISS CHESSE GET UP." Sodo yells making me go half deaf. "I'm up I'm up calm down, what time is it?" I say nearly awake. "It's 1:30 am Sunshine and Aether like to get up early to shoot they start at 2:00 am and I don't wanna teach you so deal with it and go get ready." I do as he says and go get ready so he can show me where the shooting range is.

20 mins later

"I'm ready to go." I tell Sodo and he leads me out of the room "Ok I will be back at 6:00 am to show you where breakfast is ok" he says to me sounding like he just got ran over. "Ok got it." I tell him before he walks of. "Hi you must be Swiss." I look over to see a girl standing in the room alone. "Uh ya I am are you Sunshine?" I ask walking into the room. "Yes I am Aether will be here soon. "We can just talk until he gets here though." She says and I look around the room at all the different type of artillery on the wall. "I got a very important question to ask you." She says to me. "What is it?" I ask interested. "What's your sexuality?" She asked. I didn't think she would ask that but it's not like I really care if she knows. "I'm pansexual." I tell her. "HAHAHA RAIN OWS ME $50!" She says getting all excited. "What?" I say confused. "Me and Aether are pan and we bet Rain that all the good shooters are pan so you better be good." She says right before Aether could walk in "Okay daddyfuckers let's get to shootin." He says.

4 hours later (I know nothing about guns and artillery and ain't gonna act like I do so roll with it 😍👍)

We just finished up shooting and I did pretty good. Rain walked in and started talking with Sunshine before coming over to me. "Hello you must be Swiss." He says to me. "Yes I am and you must be Rain?" "Yep" " So do you shoot guns?" I ask him. "No im more of a knife person." He says. Their not all as creepy about this stuff as Sodo is. "You guys aren't as creepy about this as Sodo is." I say to them thinking it would be funny. "Well..." Aether starts, and then Sunshine speaks up. "Sodo was born a ghoul so all he's known his whole life was killing." She said to me. "But I thought you became a ghoul when you turned 25?" I  said confused. "Sodos a rare case both of his parents were ghouls so when he was born he was already a ghoul." Sunshine explained to me. "Oh." I said before Aether changed the topic. A few minutes went by before Rain looked at me and asked. "Who's your favorite person here so far?" It was kinda of a weird question but I answered it nonetheless. "My favorite would be Sodo." I say to them. "Usually he's people least favorite especially if their rooming with him." Aether tells me. "Im your favorite huh?" Sodo says standing in the door way crossing his arms. "Yes you are sweetheart now let's go get breakfast" I say as he gets flustered and I walk by him and grabbing his wrist dragging him along with me.

Hi thanks for reading this shit. I have a hard time coming up with ideas but I do have a 'plan' it's more like a '1/2 of a plan'

Ok I lied I got like a '1/4 of a plan' and I'm trying to figure shit out rn but byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 💅