Who is she?

Sodo pov

I woke up and looked around but didn't see Swiss. Then I heard the shower running and realized he must me in there. A few moments later he came out of the bathroom looking oddly, happy? "What you so happy about?" I ask. "Sunshine is going to fill me in on ALL the drama today!" He says eagerly. "Your happy about that?" I say to him walking into the bathroom. "AT LEAST I DONT GET HAPPY WHEN I CUT SOMEONE OPEN AND DICECT THEM FOR FUN!" He yells before I can close the door and yell back. "IT MAKES ME HAPPY AND ITS FUN SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS."

(In the band room)

Swiss pov

"Ok I'm going to teach you guitar. I'm the main guitarist in the band. You will be on a mini stage like thing with a guitar and a tambourine. You will also be doing vocals." Sodo said to me before we started.

(A hour later)

We left the band room about a hour later and went to lunch. I had a pb&j sandwich (like a REAL MAN 🥪💪) and after lunch we all went to our rooms.

(Time skip three years later)

Swiss pov

Me and Sodo just got done practicing guitar and we were walking down the hall. We were going to my room to hang out when all the sudden Sodo froze in his tracks. "Cirrus...?" He said in a sad voice. I looked up and saw a ghoulette with gray skin and horns all white eyes and medium length silver hair. Sodo ran to her and hugged her she was a little shorter then he was. He hugged her and started crying. "I thought you died." He said to her and I left them going to my room wondering why it hurt so much that he did that. Was she his girlfriend?

Sodo pov

I was so happy when I saw Cirrus. We went to her room that had been untouched for four years. We talked and caught up with each other. She had been sent on a difficult mission and was gone for a long time. We talked for awhile and she filled me in on what she had done. "You got a boyfriend yet?" She asked me raising her eyebrows up and down. "No actually you got a girlfriend yet?" I said back to her sassy. "You were literally the flower boy at my wedding and you did a fancy little dance in your suit down the isle." She said to me. Her wife is Cumulus they were away together on the mission. I realized that I had forgotten about Swiss and told Cirrus I would see her tomorrow and hugged her and Cumulus before leaving and making my way to Swiss room.

(In Swiss room)

I walked in and saw Swiss sitting on the side of his bed. I went and sat next to him. He looked kinda sad. "You okay Swiss?" I asked him. "Ya I'm fine, who was that girl?" He asked me. Oh so he was jealous, I could have fun with this. "She's just my friend. She just came back from a long mission that took four years. Why?" I said to him. "Oh is she your... girlfriend?" He said sadly. "No she's just a really special friend." I said to him still messing with him. "Oh." said Swiss. I straddled his lap. "Why? Jealous?" I said to him. "No." He said unconvincingly. "Swiss I'm kidding she's my older sister and has a wife. I was the flower boy at their wedding!" "Oh my fucking word thank satan." I heard him mumble. "What was that" I said lifting his chin as he put his hands on my thighs. "Nothing" he said. "Really? Because you were way to happy about that." I said to him. "Um I snuck some drugs in without papa knowing." Swiss said changing the subject. I got off him and laid on his bed while he got the drugs. "What kind?" I said. "Molly." He replied. "How the hell did you get that in?" I asked him. "That is a secret." He told me. "Ugh fine but next time we kill a drug dealer your sneaking some in for me." I said as he walked back and sat on the bed giving me some.

(An hour later)

3rd pov

Sodo and Swiss were blasting Metallica and making out before someone opened the door. "SODO YOU LIAR! YOU DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" Cirrus screamed and Sodo started giggling and hugged Swiss. "Ha ha... I wish I did." He said before Cirrus walked closer and realized they were high. "Oh my fucking word Sodo I'm taking to back to your room. "Nooo." Swiss said laying down still hugging Sodo. "I don't wanna go back to my room." Sodo said and Cirrus walked over picked up Sodo and brought him to his room after turning off the music. She lied Sodo down in his bed and he went to sleep dreaming about Cirrus and Cumulus adopting a child and he and Swiss would take the to child to get ice cream.

That's all I can do rn I'm tired and it's 1:40 am.

And I need to watch two broke girls until 5:00 am 😌💅 and if you haven't watched it. ITS THE BEST SHOW EVER.