Rain is on a mission

Rain pov

I could tell Sodo and Swiss liked each other, and not just cause they fuck everyday. They cared about each other and looked at each other like they wanted to be more then just friends, or fuckmates, or whatever the fuck they were. "Mountain I need you to get Swiss to admit he likes Sodo and I need you to record it." I say throwing my knife about an inch away from hitting the center of the target. "Finally I can put my skills to good use." Mountain says.

"Hey Sodo!" I yell in the dining room. He comes over to me and sits down. "What is it?" He asked. I told him I just wanted to talk cause I was bored and we started a conversation before I asked him the question. "Hey Sodo do you actually like Swiss? Like you want to date him or do you just like fucking him. Or should I say getting fucked by him." He sat there for a minute thinking. "I do really like him. A lot actually and I do want to date him, but I don't think that he wants to date me. He just wants to fuck around with me. Literally." Sodo says. "Oh come on! You see how that mother fucker looks at you, how he acts around you, how he does anything for you! I could ask him to make some ramen for me and he would say no and call me a shithead, but if you asked he would make a full course 5 star homemade meal!" I said to him. "Dude you need to chill." He said before going back to eating.

Mountain pov

I went to Swiss room to get the recording for Rain, and heard some unholy noises coming from Swiss room. Something fucking possessed me to have the idea to take a look just to make sure it wasn't just a tv show or something and when I opened the door. Swiss and Sodo. Fucking. Me closing the door. And running away with the power of 10,000 papas. This is what I get for waiting till 2:00 am to do this. I went to Rains room because I was bored and he's the one who wanted the recording and if I didn't agree I wouldn't have had to of seen, whatever the fuck that was. I make my way to Rains and see him on his couch watching tv. "Hey Rainy." I say sitting on the couch next to him. "I said don't call me that." Rain said as I sat down next to him. "Well I like calling you Rainy." I told him as he came over to me cuddling into me. "Well I don't have a nickname for you." Rain said. "Make one for me." I smiled. "Fine. To fucking tall." Rain sat up on my lap facing me. "I'll take it." I said. Giving him a kiss. The rest of the night we cuddled on the couch and went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning with Rain still on my lap but we had to get up because his alarm was going off. "Rainy wake up." I said lifting his chin. "I don't wanna." He groaned. "Come on we have to get up." I told him. "Fine." He groaned getting up and going to get ready for the day.

At few hours later I went to Swiss room. I knocked on the door and Swiss answered it. Can I come in?" I asked. "I don't think you want to." He told me. "Why." I asked. "Sodo, me, in the same room, the whole night last night, you literally saw us." He said. "Ya I'm traumatized from that." I said as Swiss closed the door stepping out of his room. "What do you want anyways?" Swiss asked. I decided I should just keep it simple and asked. "Do you actually like like Sodo? Not just as fuckmates?" He stared at me for a second before answering. "Yes I love him but he doesn't like me that way, so I haven't told him yet." Swiss looked down disappointed and sad. "Honey I know you did not just fucking say that." I said raising my voice. "He loves you so dam much it's fucking stupid. You just have to tell him your feelings first. But be careful, he's been hurt by so many people and it's sad to see him bottle up all his emotions. We're all glad that he finally has someone to talk to and cares about him. Now go back in that room and think of something before Rain does." I told him. "Wha-?" He started saying before I could push him back in his room and close the door.

Swiss pov

I go to my bed where Sodo is sleeping and get in beside him. I move a few strands of long silvery hair out of his face behind his ear. He wakes up a little and grabs me. I cuddle him and we fall asleep like that.

HUH omg. whats Rain plan. 🫢