"WHAT THE FUCK RAIN" -quote Sodo

Here it is Rains plan because Swiss and Sodo didn't ask each other out yet cause they got no balls. Their ball-less? Ballless? Idk.

Rain pov

I wake up, get ready, and go to breakfast. I go find where Sodo is so I can ask him a very important question that will determine if my plan should continue or not. "Hey Sodo!" I yell walking over to the table he was at. "Hey Rain." He said taking a bite of his waffle. "Soooo... very important question to ask you..." I started. "Just spit it out Rain." Sodo said. "Ok, ok, ok. So. Are you and Swiss dating?" I asked, Sodo almost spiting out his drink. "HAHA I WISH-" Sodo laughed answering a little to honestly before stopping himself. "I KNEW IT!" Rain yelled. "Rain shut the fuck up. Besides I already told you yesterday that I like him." Sodo whispered embarrassed. "Sodo can you meet me in the top secret homie room we built?" I asked. "Sure. Don't get mad at me buttt... meandswissfuckedinthereandheknowswhereitisandhowtogetin." Sodo jumbled running away. "OI WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHY MUST YOU TWO FUCK IN EVERY SPOT OF THIS DAM PLACE." I yelled after him. Next, and the only other, target was Swiss. I just went to the shooting range and told him where to meet me considering he knew where it was now cause him and Sodo have to fuck everywhere 24/7 like how the fuck aren't they dating yet? I decided to text them both to wear nice clothes. Not to formal to casual or to fancy.

Sodo pov

As I'm practicing I hear someone walk in. I turn around and throw a knife to the side of them considering I don't know who just came in. "Woh there shorty." Swiss said holding his hands up like he was about to be arrested. "Oh it's just you." I walked up and grabbed the knife before going to put it away. "Just me? Come on you make it sound like I'm not important." Swiss smiled walking over to me. "Your really not that important when you think about it." I say as he hugs me from behind. "Not even to you?" He frowned dramatically resting his head on my shoulder. "Nah." I said turning around placing my hands around his neck as he grabs my waist. "Really? Name one other ghoul here that is more important then me you horny bastard." Swiss said. "Hey! Shut up you motherfucker." I push him away and go to put the rest up my knifes away but he pulls me back. "I'd prefer to be called a Sodofucker." Swiss said. We start making out and before it can get to heated the door opens and in comes Mountain. "WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME." He yells before turning around and leaving. "Well I have to get going anyways." Swiss says giving me a quick kiss before leaving. "Bye!" I yell. "Bye shortcake!" He yells back. "If you call me that again you can say by to your fingers!" I scream down the hall before going back to finish cleaning and putting away the rest of the knifes.

3rd pov

Rain was working on making the 'top secret homie room' look like a fancy date. (It auto corrected fancy to cancer now I wanna do a sad one shot of one of them getting cancer and dying idk which ship it would be tho. Ok I need to stop.💀) "Hey I brought the flowers for their 100% consensual date!" Mountain said coming into the room. "Thanks baby." Rain kissed Mountain on the cheek and put the flowers on the table. "They should be here soon!" Rain squealed clearly excited to see his friends get together. "Then let's go!" Mountain said grabbing Rains hand as they both hid behind the bookshelf. Sodo was the first to enter the room and a few seconds later Swiss came in too. "I'm so confused. What is going on?" Swiss said. "I have no idea." Sodo mumbled. Rain and Mountain came out from behind the bookshelf and yelled "SURPRISE!" "WHAT THE FUCK RAIN." Sodo screamed jumping towards Swiss. "Haha scared you!" Rain giggled. "Anyways this is you guys date and I don't care if you don't like it. It's happening. Also I have the key to the door so you could agree, or not and just get locked in with each other. Your call." Rain and Mountain left and let them be. Well for a few seconds at least. "Hey so there are speakers for music and stuff but first were using them for this. So sit down." Swiss and Sodo sat down across from each other at the small dinner table and waited. The speaker then came on and Mountains voice could be heard Do you actually like like Sodo? Not just as fuckmates? Then they hear Swiss voice. Yes I love him but he doesn't like me that way, so I haven't told him yet. Swiss looked down embarrassed "Swiss?" Sodo was going to ask him a question before Rains voice came over the speaker HEY! SHUT UP AND WAIT! The speaker then played a different clip. Rains voice played first. Hey Sodo do you actually like Swiss? Like you want to date him or do you just like fucking him. Or should I say getting fucked by him. Then Sodos voice came on. I do really like him. A lot actually and I do want to date him, but I don't think that he wants to date me. He just wants to fuck around with me. Literally. Sodo looked down and rain yelled over the speaker. NOW YOU CAN TALK BUT IF YOU FUCK DONT DO IT IN HERE! Some music started playing and Sodo just sat there. "Sodo do you actually think that I only like to fuck you?" Swiss asked grabbing one of Sodos hands and holding it between his. (You heard of a ham sand-witch well now he got a hand sand-witch!) "Ya." Sodo mumbled. "Sodo I love you. I want to date you, and to kiss you not just because, but to show you how much I love you, to hold your hand and to be with each other. I love you so fucking much." Swiss said spilling out all his bottled up feelings. "Really? Your not just pretending?" Sodo asked. Swiss got up and went to Sodo leaned down and kissed him. This time though it wasn't out of pure lust, he kissed him out of pure love and passion. (I'm so cheesy I'm killing myself with it. 😵⚰️) When they separated Swiss looked into Sodos eyes. Those red beautiful eyes that looked like shining rubies. "Sodo will you be my boyfriend?" Swiss asked. "Yes!" Sodo said jumping up and hugging Swiss. "I love you so much." Swiss whispered. "I love you too." Sodo whispered back as they both leaned in for a kiss.

This chapter was really wholesome so I think I'm going to make the next one a smut chapter to even it out. I mean it's the only sensible thing to do. But thank you for ready this cringy cheesy cracker shit. Byeeeeee