Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

PRESENT TIME

FANTASSIA’S POV

I WAS in a Bar busy drinking my Tequilla when I suddenly felt a man leaning forward on my back, smelling my hair.

“Alone?” He asked, still smelling my hair.

“Yeah, wanna join me?” I asked and then turned to face him.

Oh damn, look who’s having fun here? I said to my mind. It’s none other than Dixon Del Sierro, one of the country’s business tycoon. A big catch huh.

“My pleasure,” after saying that he took the glass that I was holding and drank the liquid on it, “where’s your friends?” He asked while staring at me.

“Ohh them? They’re busy, I think. I went here all by myself,” I said and look at him. “How about you? Are you all alone?” I asked him.

“Nahh, I was with my business partners but they are all drunk, so I left them and then I saw you here.” He answered.

“But you’re already drunk too.” I said while chuckling and stared at him seductively.

“No I’m not drunk, just tipsy...damn can we dance?” He asked feeling intensed, I smirked.

“Sure, let’s go.” I said and pulled him towards the dance floor.

“Fvcking sexy and gorgeous.” I heard him whispered to himself.

Because of his reaction, something naughty came out of my mind. I turned my back on him and danced seductively in front of him. I intentionally grind my back on his chest and my ass on his crotch that earned a moan from him, but I pretend that I was doing nothing and I’m just dancing.

I was busy doing my naughty things when he suddenly held my waist and pressed his already hard thing. Fvck! He’s already hard! Since I am wearing a fitted tube dress that above the knee I could feel his body pressing against mine.

“Damn, you’re hard Dixon.” I said while busy grinding my body to his hard one.

“Because you’re so fvcking sexy and fvcking beautiful enough to make me hard and lose my sanity, babe.” He whispered and licked my earlobe that make me moaned a bit.

“Your name really suits on you, Dick-son.” I teased, I thought he will get mad but I was wrong he just chuckle and turned me to face him and kissed my lips.

He stopped kissing me then chuckled manly on my face, I could smell the liquor from his mouth.

“After chasing you way back in college, I can finally kiss you now.” Ngayon lang ‘to gago sa susunod hindi kana makakaulit. I said to my mind. He’s really drunk, I can tell.

“Really? You can still remember that time?” I asked while he’s busy smelling my neck.

“Yeah, who wouldn’t be? You were the famous one before, every guy in our University could do anything just to pleased you. And I’m one of them,” He said and then hug my waist tighter. “C‘mon let’s go to my VIP room.” After saying that he pulled me out of the crowd and then we went to his room, a VIP room.

Habang papunta kami sa room ni Dixon ay naramdaman ko ang matang kanina pang nakatingin sa akin.

Kanina habang ako pa lang ang mag-isang umiinom ay nararamdaman ko na ang dalawang pares ng mata na nakatingin sa kinaroroonan ko, pasimple kong hinahanap ang pinanggagalingan non pero hindi ko mahanap.

That stare give me chills in my body, like it was saying that I shouldn’t do anything stupid if I don’t want to get punished.

Was it Yuki, my friend? No, of course it wasn’t him! Kung siya ‘yon ay malamang kinaladkad na ako non palabas ng Bar na ‘to lalo na at ganito ang suot ko.