4. [ accident ]

TEENAGE DIRTBAG

chapter 4

[  accident ]

it was the last period of the day, thank fuck. it wasn't that ethan hated the school or the people, he just hated the school and the people. well, minus bella of course. today had been a bit of a weird one, especially considering his encounter with the cullens. even by looking at them, he knew something was up with them.

how can five adopted siblings all have the same eye colour, which he didn't even know humans could have that eye colour, and all have the same paper white skin which certainly isn't okay for a human. honestly, it wouldn't surprise ethan if they weren't human.

his last lesson was history, just what he fucking needed. not only is he shit at spanish; he's shit at history too. he didn't know why he was put in either class considering his grades from his old school for those two subjects specifically were awful. why did they think his moving school would magically make him better?

the bell had rung for the last lesson around 5 minutes ago, however, being new led him to arrive five minutes after the bell. ethan quickly rushed his way through the now empty halls and threw open the history door. it created a loud slam as it hit against the wall causing all eyes to fall on him.

"you're late." the teacher hissed. he was an old man with white hair and a balding patch. his skin was very wrinkled and his voice was very shaky, despite attempting to sound strict. maybe he was a history teacher because he lived through history, i mean he certainly looked like he did.

great fucking observation, is what ethan wanted to say. but, of course, he couldn't. he wasn't in the mood to start a terrible relationship with his teacher on his very first day. "uh, yeah...the school is very big." ethan nodded awkwardly, his face pulling up into an awkward smile.

"i don't care. sit." he pointed towards an empty seat, ethan didn't bother looking at who he was going to be sitting next to as he sighed. "yes sir." he rolled his eyes once his face was away from the teacher. he slowly walked to his seat and placed down all his things, it was only then that he felt coldness coming from beside him.

jasper. how delightful.

ethan took one glance at him before huffing and slamming his head down onto the table, it thankfully didn't make a loud bang because if it did, he knew his teacher would not appreciate it.

ethan didn't realise he dozed off, only noticing when he felt a small shake on his shoulder. "fuck off." he mumbled, he wasn't sure if the person had heard him or not due to his croaky voice. the person shook him once more causing him to groan and lift his head off the table, his dark brown eyes now connecting with liquid gold ones.

"now what the fuck do you want?" ethan asked, his brows knitting together as he stretched his muscles, careful not to hit anyone in the face, minus jasper. ethan 'accidentally' hit jasper in the face, if it weren't for his gloves, he would've felt how inhumanly cold the blonde boy was; thankfully for jasper, he was wearing gloves.

"oh, so sorry about that." ethan apologised. his lips, however, were threatening to show a small smile making him bite down on the inside of his gum to prevent it from happening. "apology accepted."

holy shit. ethan didn't notice it earlier, but he did now. jaspers voice was smooth and a southern accent was clear in his voice and if you asked for ethans honest opinion, he would say it was highly attractive.