12. [ vampire ]

TEENAGE DIRTBAG

TEENAGE DIRTBAG

chapter 12

[ vampire ]

the newly founded trio had made their way into the restaurant - ethan didn't manage to do it as gracefully as bella and edward considering he had managed to fall over someone's chair and stand on their toes but, at least he tried.

the restaurant was fairly busy, thankfully not busy enough to the point where they had no tables left. actually, ethan was pretty confident that you had to have a reservation to sit down... something that he knew they did not have. but, of course, with edward being there the employees didn't seem to care.

edward and his stupid good looks, ethan thought.

nevertheless, ethan didn't complain. the three were sat in silence, the only time any of them had spoken was when the waiter had asked what they would like - turns out bella was the only hungry one. now that ethan was thinking about it, he had never actually seen edward eat. or any of the cullens, for that matter.

he'd most definitely will bring that up later, of course.

but as of right now, they were still in silence. usually, ethan would've started a conversation by now, maybe if he hadn't caught edward blatantly glaring at him he would have.

"one mushroom ravioli." a woman, who was clearly the waiter, made her way over to the table, placing down the food in front of bella who had ordered. "thanks." bella muttered, softly, looking down at her meal.

"yeah, no problem." she shrugged, altough it seemed like she was much more interested in edward just sitting there than anything else at the moment. "so, are you sure there's nothing i can get you?" she questioned, her voice portraying a flirty tone making ethan scrunch up his face in slight weirdness as well as disgust.

"no, no thank you," edward responded with, not even glancing at the waiter as he seemed much more interested in bella. why's everyone interested in everyone? ethan thought, his eyes scanning the three people around him with furrowed brows and narrowed eyes.

"let me know." she smirked, walking away but not taking her eyes off of him. "was the also aimed at me or..." ethan muttered, not loud enough for the waiter to hear, however, as she was walking away.

"guess not." ethan finished.

"you're really not going to eat?" bella questioned edward, her tone soft as usual before she redirected her gaze to look at ethan, "since when do you give up food?" a small smirk was plastered on her lips as she spoke to the jaylin boy.

"the food smells like shit." ethan chuckled lightly as if it were some kind of joke; it wasn't. it did. he was surprised he hadn't thrown up yet because of it if he were being honest.