18. [ family introductions ]

TEENAGE DIRTBAG

TEENAGE DIRTBAG

chapter 18

[ family introductions ]

the quiet, muffled voices of both edward and bella filled the air of the cullen house. jasper extended his cold and pale hand to the jaylin boy, helping him off the bed.

ethan looked at it for a few seconds, a soft smile on his pink lips, "what a gentleman." ethan teased with a playful grin before he moved his gloved hand to grab jasper's. the feeling of guilt that once filled ethans chest was replaced with a warmness as they connected hands.

the two boys kept their hands intertwined as jasper smirked, "only for you." that sent instant butterflies into ethans stomach. without a word, the boys made their way down the stairs, the once muffled voices now becoming more clear.

"it's giving us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time." carlisles smooth voice filled the air as jasper and ethan came into view. the jaylin boy assumed jasper would let go of his hand now, but as they came to a stop he realised that wasn't happening. but, hey, he wasn't complaining.

"i hope you're hungry." esme smiled sweetly at bella, as if she were her own daughter. esme just had this motherly aura surrounding her to everyone to whom she spoke too, ethan loved it.

"well we know ethan is." emmett smirked as he 'mumbled' his words, but he knew they were perfectly loud enough for the boy to hear. "you're so funny emmett, you're just hilarious. you sure you aren't a comedian in disguise?" ethan spoke sarcastically, his words playful as he looked at the much bigger boy.

rose slapped emmett on his shoulder sending him a stern look causing the boy to scoff, "c'mon rose, i was joking." he spoke like a child who had just been told off by his mother.

"it wasn't funny." she murmured back, not amused by his joke in the slightest. "absolutely." bella responded to esmes original sentence, although her tone didn't sound too convincing.

"she already ate." edward said in his natural, smooth and soft tone as he looked esme in her eyes. the sudden sound of glass breaking behind ethan was enough to make him flinch, "jesus fuck." he whispered, clearly startled by the sound.

jaspers hand tightened on ethans as they all turned around to the source of the sound which just so happened to be rosalie with a now broken glass bowl in her hands. the condiments that were once in it were now a dirty mess on the floor.