14. [ bonding ]

TEENAGE DIRTBAG

TEENAGE DIRTBAG

chapter 14

[ bonding  ]

it was now the next morning after ethan had figured out this whole 'the cullens are a vampire' situation. jasper left late last night, not wanting ethan to get no sleep. i mean, ethan knew he would hardly get any sleep anyhow but jasper didn't know that.

ethan was in a rush this morning. he had woken up late, and jasper had promised that he and his siblings would pick him up for school that morning. now, he knew jasper wouldn't mind if he was slightly late, but he couldn't predict what the other cullens would feel like.

"well, aren't you in a rush this morning?" joyce, his mother, questioned him with a raised brow. her tone almost mocking-like, mostly due to the fact she had hardly ever seen ethan act so erratic on a school morning.

"where's my bag?" the teenage jaylin ignored his mother's comment, too caught up in the rush he was in. "maybe if you didn't throw your shit everywhere, you would know." chris said, a smug smirk on his lips.

"hey, language." joyce scolded her husband, pointing towards the youngest jaylin who was mindlessly eating his pancakes. "oh, ethan swears all the time!" he groaned, turning to look at his son. "why are you in such a rush anyways?" he questioned the boy.

"i'm getting picked up." ethan shrugged, pulling his backpack out from under the couch before throwing it onto his back. "by who?" his mother questioned, her tone becoming slightly more protective.

"jasper."

both chris and joyce turned to look at each other, smug grins plastered on to their lips with knowing looks, only causing ethan to look at them even more confused. "the fuck are you looking at each other like that for?" his brows were furrowed, staring at his two parents.

"oh, no reason." chris giggled to himself like how a small child would whenever they were up to something. however, ethan didn't have time to ask any more questions as a horn from outside was heard.

"can i say hi to jasper?" noah, his younger brother, spoke up, his tone soft and excited. "maybe after school," ethan nodded his head, his tone now a lot softer since he was talking to an eight-year-old. "gotta run." ethan shrugged, not waiting for a reply as he quickly exited to the house, his eyes landing on a red car full of cullens who were waiting for his arrival.

"well, well, well, if it isn't ethan owen jaylin." emmett spoke in a mocking tone as he eyed up at the boy walking towards him. ethan froze in his tracks, his brows furrowing, "...how in god goods earth did you find out my middle name?"

"i asked carlisle to look at your medical files, so i could get to know you better." alice spoke up, her tone as soft and warm as always. ethan opened the car door, sitting down beside jasper who only shrugged. "i don't know if i should be scared or not..." ethan joked. however, part of what he was saying was absolutely serious.

"you'll get used to it." jasper smiled warmly at ethan who stared right back at him with a matching smile. "how's your knee?" hunter piped up from beside alice as the car began to move, rose being the one who was driving as emmett sat at in the front beside her.

"my knee...? oh, right, yeah it's fine." the boy shrugged, remembering how hunter had touched his bare skin whilst trying to help the boy up. although it was a nice gesture, he could only hope hunter and the other cullens didn't remember; obviously, that would not be the case.

"still wearing those gloves, i see?" emmett questioned the boy, the other cullens now looking at the gloves each with a raised brow, as if they were catching on to something. "emmett, stop." both rose and jasper spoke up, however rose's was slightly more aggressive than jaspers was.

"you have eyes." ethan only muttered back, growing slightly uncomfortable. jaspers gently placed his hand on ethans arm, and as if it were some kind of magic, ethan felt a sense of calmness wash through his veins. "what about those scars?" was emmett's next question.

"emmett." jasper hissed out, his eyes narrowing. ethan knew emmett meant no harm with the questions, but jasper could sense the uncomfortableness coming from the jaylin boy, and he didn't like it one bit. "what? i can't figure ethan out even though he figured us out?"

"you know, i'm surprised you're not scared of us. most humans would and should be." rose spoke, her tone elegant which suited her perfectly as she kept her eyes glued to the road. "yeah, well, what can i say? more shocking things have happened to me before." the brunette shrugged, not going into detail as to what he meant.

"hm? like what?" jasper's curiosity got the better of him. he wasn't some kind of idiot, he knew something else was up with ethan and he also knew ethan wouldn't share whatever it was so easily, "well, wouldn't you like to know." ethan grinned at the blonde vampire.

"if it came down to it, would you guys drink my blood?" that question caught all of them by surprise. i mean, sure, they're vampires and vampires do survive on blood, so it wasn't technically an irrational question - it was just pretty random.

"no, of course not." jasper shook his head with furrowed brows, not liking the idea ethan had came up with. "we're vegetarians." alice informed, smiling widely at the jaylin boy. "how the fuck can a vampire be vegetarian?"

"we drink animal blood, not humans." jasper nodded, keeping the warm and soft smile on his face which ethan loved to look at. "huh... well that's interesting." ethan muttered. "anyways, where's edwardo at?" the boy now questioned as the car came to a stop inside the school parking lot.

as if on cheque, a silver car which ethan recognised pulled up. the car door opened revealing the familiar bronze-haired boy as he went to the other side of the car, opening the door. bella exited the car. bella.

all eyes fell onto the two of them as they walked side by side, it was like a scene out of a movie. a smug expression was on edwards face as he wrapped his arm around bellas shoulder, all eyes were on them and they knew it. "guess that answers the question." ethan muttered slightly confusedly on what it is he was seeing.

"wait a minute, does bella know?" ethan furrowed his brows as a scoff escaped rose's lips. "apparently." she muttered, not too thrilled about the situation in front of them. ethan was the first one to step out of the car, grabbing his bag. "listen, lovely bonding with you guys, but i think i need to go talk to bella..." ethan trailed off as he walked backwards away from the car.

"before you go, esme was wondering if you would like to come over at some point during these next few days?" jasper piped up, his tone full of hope as the warm smile was practically glued to his lips at this point.

"uhh, duh? getting invited to the cullens house, why wouldn't i?" ethan grinned widely, "see you around, fuckers." ethan saluted them before quickly rushing after bella and edward.

alex speaks

at this point i need to stop apoligising because it's happened way too many times of me not uploading for like a month...

anyways, this chapter was more of a filler chapter if you couldn't tell, mostly just some fun little bonding. but, i am in year 11 now so gcses are my main priority now. i know my uploading schedule already sucked, and honestly i don't think it can get much better right now but i'll upload as much as i can and yeah...

don't be a silent reader !
word count : 1334