Preference: You Find Out That He's a Death Eater

You and Severus have been in a relationship only for a short while, maybe three to four months now. You spend a lot of time with him either reading, making potions for his classes, or helping him plan lessons. As another teacher, you do see him a lot and you've always felt that he hides a lot about himself, until you started to show feelings for each other. After that, you noticed him slowly start showing who he truly is, and he always would surprise you with just how kind and gentle he can be while you two are alone.

However, there are still some details about him that you don't know yet, and Severus feels the need to never tell you about it. He does wish for you to know, but he knows just how important it is that nobody but him and Dumbledore know. One day you are sitting in his chambers, and he is finishing up in the bathroom after having a shower since a student's potion blow up and covered him with a slime. You sit reading a book on the bed and at that moment Severus walks out with only a towel covering his lower half. You glance up and realize he probably forgets to bring clothes in with him, so you stand up and go to hand him new clothes. However, Severus does seem uneasy and nervous around you as you walk up to him. You're not sure what is going through his mind, but you hand him his clothes nonetheless. As you pass him the new clothes, you notice that he won't bring his other arm forward and is hiding it from you.

It's even more apparent when he turns around to go back into the bathroom since he moves his arms out of your view. Quickly you step up behind him and gently grab the upper arm of the one he is hiding. Severus stops and gently looks around his shoulder as you. It looks like he's trying to pretend not to know what is wrong, but seeing the way you react he fights even harder that nothing is wrong. You look like you're about to give up but then you quickly pull his arm away from his body and bring his forearm into your view. Your eyes quickly widen at the sight of the dark mark on his arm. Both you and Severus don't say anything as you stare at the mark and he stares at you wondering what way you'll break up with him.

Please leave a vote or a comment to let me know your thoughts :)
Lily