Crows & Snakes

Snape x Female

Book: Half-Blood Prince ( Lockhart is the DADA teacher )

Recommend songs: She by Harry Styles & I Fall in Love Too Easily by Chet Baker (all songs can be found in my snape playlist in my Spotify account that is linked in my bio)

I slowly pulled myself out of bed remembering the heated argument that my house leader and I had moments before I fell asleep. I groaned when I realized that I had woken up three hours early, like normal when I couldn't get my mind off of something. I was the only one in the dorm room since all the others were full and I always get left out because I have crazy social anxiety. I walked over to my dresser and took out some muggle jeans and a red crop top. Once I made it to my bathroom I started up the shower realizing that it was a good thing to be up before everyone else. Once I finished getting dressed I threw on some simple black makeup my mother got me for my 16th birthday. In my family everyone that goes to Hogwarts is always a Half-Blood, normally you'd think that I get picked on for having half-muggle blood and half-witch blood, but nobody seems to care, in Gryffindor that is, I don't even dare spend lots of time in the dungeons in case that dip shit Malfoy comes near.

Once I had my wand and other things like my yellow scarf I went down to the Gryffindor common room happy to see no one there. Oh yea and that's another thing, my mother was happy to see that I followed the magical trend in our family, being a Gryffindor, my Aunt ended up being placed in Hufflepuff when she was younger which didn't go down too well I've heard from my Mom, but yet she still follows those rules that were made up by many of generations before hers. Once I made sure that nobody was watching me leave the common room an hour early before I was allowed to leave the dorms. I set off to the Black Lake where I would try to enjoy a nice book so long it didn't start raining like the last few times. Leaving the common this early was risky, no students would care if they saw me in the common room this early, but out in the halls, it was every man for himself. I slowly made my way around the halls, trying oh so hard not to run into either Lockhart or McGonagall, her in particular since our argument could end in me having to go home for the rest of the year.

As I was about to turn one corner after listening to hear if someone was in the hallway I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard a certain click of fancy shoes start coming down my way. I spun on my heel at the last moment so then they wouldn't see me, but there also was the chance that they could've seen me so I quietly ran down to the nearest broom closet and closed the door. It was a very tight fit, but I had to make it work if I wanted to get out of the halls. I covered my mouth as the footsteps got closer keeping the same speed as before and listened as they moved past me. After a little, I slowly opened the closet door, even though I could still hear their footsteps and almost made it to the corner, but I tripped on my own feet and made a noise I did my best to cover it, but you can't take back any old noises in these hallways. I prayed that it wasn't either Flich or McGonagall who was walking by. I turned around when I heard the clicks stop and was ready for whatever teacher was going to scold me. I instantly noticed the body figure and the clothing draped over their shoulder. It was bloody Lockhart.

"Oh Y/N- Uhh Miss. Y/N, what are you doing out in the halls at this hour?"

Come on Y/N just run for it, he'll never catch up to you

"I was just actually on my way to have an early morning read, but it looks like I've been caught." I prepared myself for what would come next, an autograph signing. Book organizing? Falling into the pits of hell?

Yea he's differently worse than Snape, 10 times worse

"At this hour? Now, why don't you come with me? I can make sure you don't get caught by any other teachers." He smiled as he walked closer to me.