Hogwarts is Here

Hello, Hello! All my readers! 

I would love to share something I've found with all of you! While I have told you about my Tumblr which is strictly all about Severus (my URL is poisonously-alluring-sev if you are interested in following) I have found something that I would love to share with you!

Hogwarts is Here is an online Hogwarts. You can join classes, do assignments and tests, and read textbooks that are completely accurate to an actual class students would take at Hogwarts! You're able to make your student character your profile and make friends/roleplay with our fans of Harry Potter! 

There is so much to this amazing website and I'm having a lot of fun with it all! I 100% recommend trying it out if you have been interested in learning a lot of the things that a Hogwarts student would. All the people apart of the website are amazing at what they do and everyone is so welcoming and fun to interact with. PLUS you don't have to submit assignments and such on a schedule! So you can come and go at any time of the year!

I hope that I can open up new experiences for us Harry Potter fans and help some of us find something fun and interesting about our favourite series! If you do join I'd love to add you as a friend and become Hogwarts students together!

(the link should be down at the bottom of the chapter section above the comment if you are on PC, not sure where it might appear on a phone. If you can't find the link but wish to have it please PM me)