Part 4

After Manik went side nandu is in her own thoughts.
Nan pov- ohh he is Raj  uncle son, wowww i am excited to meet him , i have huge crush on him since my inter i am so lucky to meet him today his voice was so cute and he looks so handsome wait wait why he didn't recognise me i think he didn't remember me now let's go inside i am waiting to meet him.
Nandu went inside and manik was busy talking to his aunty and uncle.
Manik: pov - i didn't know why I am feeling strange after meeting nandini,and after fresh up i was busy talking with my uncle and i don't y nandini is still walking and lot of difficult i came out from her thoughts and i was busy talking with my uncle.
End of manik and nandini pov.
Na- aunty why he came now at this night.
Nan aunty - beta he came to this town for some meeting due to heavy rain he can't go back to his city.
Nan - ok ...
Nan aunty- now go beta go and ask him what he will eat.
Nan - mee aunty no please send Bhai r u go and ask aunty..
Nan aunty - go beta i am doing curry u just go and ask him wheather he will eat rice r chapthi.
Nan- ok Aunty...
Nan pov-i don't know y i am feeling strange to ask him what he will eat.
my heart was jumping like anything. Now i should go to him wait wait now what should I call him ,i should call him by name  r should call him bava(in Telugu side aunty son we will call has bava) now further in my story i will use this word a lot
Nan- bava what u will have in night rice r chapthi.
Nan pov-hari Rama now what he will think that i called him bava , i don't know after seeing him bava only came in my mind, its k cool.
Man- i will eat chapathi that to only 2 .
Man pov - ohh relax she just called only bava what is their in that it's common bcz she is my uncle daughter so she can call me that....
Nan- ok bava and uncle what you will eat.
Nan uncle - i will eat chapathi beta.
Nan pov-hari Rama his voice woww only one word came in to my mind after hearing that..
After that nandini and her aunty doing chapthi.
Nan - aunty literally he will eat only two chapthi
Nan aunty - its k beta i think he is in diet.and i am getting tension wheather he will like r not bcz first time he is eating my hand made food and i too don't know his taste.
Nan- chill aunty y to worry he will eat and we don't know his taste so we can chill
Nan aunty-beta dinner is ready ask him to get ready.
Nan pov-hari Rama again aunty is saying to ask him. Come on nandu u can do it..
Nan - bava go and fresh up dinner is ready
Ma- k will you please get me a towel.
Na- k i will get..
Nan pov- ohh he asked me towel...
Nan - bava here is ur towel..
Man- thankyou
After fresh up he  came and had dinner
Nan pov-  i made small conversation with him while having dinner.he gave me answers.
Man pov -  she having small conversation with me i don't y she is keeping efforts to talk with me..
Nan pov- after dinner he is busy with his mobile i don't know y i got jealous while he is using his Mobile.now i should find out wheather he has gf r not.if he has gf i should not involve in that.how to find......
Man pov - after dinner i was using mobile yes ur correct i have girl friend..
While I was busy with her nandini is just starring me i don't y y she is angry on me . When I was busy in my own world my uncle came and ask me to sleep and nandini went inside.. atleast i did not have courage to see her face clearly.... Off  to bed and i am busy in my own world while chatting with my lovee ..
Nan pov - he ignored me and busy with his phone and i was in my own thoughts i heard some noices andi think uncle is saying him to rest.. after that he went and i went to my bedroom.i was in my thoughts i am having lots of questions and my day was super excited alteast i found my crushhhh.yaa he is my cursh from 3 yrs and i searched for him in all social media but failed... I like him a lottt........ Signing off with my own thoughts.....

Tq for  supporting me please keep supporting
I think u enjoyed while reading please suggest me with my language.....
Thank you all