part 5

Nan pov-  next day morning I got up today i have lot of thoughts about how to talk with him i don't know how to start conversation and ask his no.and how to know that he had gf are not.While i was busy in my thoughts i heard door sound and i went out.. woww he is doing exercises i was like i should go and hug him, he was sooo handsome without shirt and he was just wearing short..... And came out  from his thoughts and i did my daily chores and got ready and i went to kitchen to help my aunty...
Manik pov- i suddenly weak up due to lack of sleep because of new place soo did my daily chores and i went to do exercise.. While I was doing exercise Nandini was just starring me and i felt awkward and i can't show in my face so I just doing my exercise and after sometime i went to fresh up....
Nan- aunty i badly one cup of aunty ..
Nan aunty- k beta wait for 5 mins i will make till that time ask manik that he want tea are not i think he went to fresh upp.
Nan - ok aunty
Nan pov- again same y god y Aunty will ask only me to ask him y can't she go and ask him...And with these thoughts i went to him and he was just wore his pant and his upper body was visible to me and i felt a shiver in my body and i felt awkward and turned others Side and after sometime, i heard him saying to turn and i turned and i saw he wore his  t shirt woww he look soo handsome in t shirts  i want to hug and say that ur mine only mine... Nanduui control and ask him what he want
......
Nan- bava what u want to drink tea r coffee.
Man - i like coffee so coffee..
After nandu went from their...
Man pov- while i was wearing pant a suddenly door got open and i couldnot say the person to wait.. and i saw Nandini entering and she just saw me with out shirt and she  felt awkward and she turned to other side, after she turned i just ran and wore my t shirt, after composing my self and i asked her turned... After she went , i was just thinking about her , manik control u already have gf , and i got disturbed from my Mobile ring,,,, my love called me and i went out and i was busy...
End of manik pov
Nan- aunty he like to drink coffee...
Nan pov- ok Nandini.. here is ur tea
Nan - ok aunty,and i started drinking tea After completed aunty asked me to give coffee to him.
Nan pov- yy god yy me every time I should face him i can't bcz  my heart will jump when I see him.....
Nan - bavaa coffee ..
Man- thankyou.
Nan pov- while i went to give coffee to him he busy in his own world he was just laughing while talking on phone.i don't know i was feeling jealous.I think he has gf.. control and i gave my coffee and went to my aunty...
Manik pov- while i was talking in mobile i just heard nandini voice my heart just stopped one sec i don't y but i felt like that she was angry on me while i was i. Mobile.. i think she likes me.. should I say her that i have gf i don't feel i to say her, because i think i should not hurt her, r i am over thinking i was in my own thoughts.....
End of both pov
Na- aunty what is breakfast today.
Nan aunty - today i am doing Puri with chole curry i heard manik like this combination a lot..
Nan - wow that's my favourite to aunty.
Nan aunty - ok beta now please help me doing Puri
With that nandu and aunty are cooking and they are in their own world
Man- uncle today is holiday right for u
Nan uncle - yes beta but a small work is their outside so I will go out and i will come...
Man - ok uncle today evng i will go uncle to home bcz tomorrow i have office.
Nan uncle - y beta u can take leave right for one more day see now nandu also their we can go out as she want to see this village.
Man - no uncle lot work is pending plz don't force me and u people can enjoy.
Man pov- oh no I cannot stay for one more day bcz i can feel strange feeling and i can't face nandini I don't know yyy
Soo quickly i should excape from here..
While i was in my own thoughts i heard a noise Nandini aunty are arranging dinning table for breakfast..
Nan- bava and uncle come lets have breakfast.
Nan uncle- ok beta go and call abi he is office work.
Nan -ok uncle
Nan- Bhai come we will have breakfast.
Abi - wait choti please urgent work u people carry on i will come.
Nan - ok Bhai
Abi - choti today we are returning bcz i have work tomorrow, so pack ur belongings
Nan- bhai we will stay for some days plz Bhai
Abi - plz choti i have plz , and no more arguments.
Nan- ok 😔
Nan pov-Hari Rama now i don't have time to make conservation with manik now howww..and suddenly i Heard Aunty called for breakfast and i went .
Ma pov- she went to call her brother and she took long time to call him, and i waiting for her i don't know y i waited for her, after sometime she came and i saw her face she was sad i shock for some reason I want samsh abhi face for making her dull, i don't know y i can't see her dull my heart was paining and i controlled my self and have breakfast and listening their conservation.
Nan - uncle today we are returning to  Delhi
Nan uncle - y beta u here for 2 weeks right y suddenly.
Nan - i don't y uncle Bhai said he has some office work
Manik pov- so she is sad for that reason...and i heard someone is saying something that is abhi, he talks less so I had only small conservation with him
Abhi - yes uncle i have some work next time we will come for 1 mnth.
Nan uncle-ok beta.
Abhi- choti i see tickets for us because i have no network.
Nan - ok Bhai.
With that nandini started searching bus r flight for return
Nan- bhai i too don't have Singal.
Abhi - ok. uncle will u please check for us.
Nan uncle - wait beta.
With that he went and suddenly he got i call and he should go urgent, while going he said to manik, manik will u please for me.
Ma- sure uncle.Abhi please say me details.
Abhi said details for him.
Ma pov- I don't y i was sad because she is going.and i heard nandini called me.
Nan- bava here is card for payment.
Man- it's ok Nandini i have my card i can do payment.
Man pov- she is thinking that i can't afford that much money, i was angry on her and i controlled my self.and i Heard abhi is saying something.
Abhi- its k manik here please take card, it's not like i am insulting plz take card.
After booking abhi went out, aunty went to sleep for sometime now only manik and nandini are their in hall.
Ma pov- now should I start conservation bcz if she go from here i can't get her no. Too
Nan pov- today i should talk to him but he his busy with his mobile how  to start conversation...... Think nandini thinkkkkk..,.......
Nan- baba where u work
Man- i  work in one of public sector.
Nan -ok .....
Man pov - she started asking me abt my job now  h should start conversation how what should I ask.....
Man- which college Nandini ur studying
Nan -  geetanjali college bava.
Man - ok which stream.....
Like this both started talking...like this day passed away and manik went to his home and nandini has still 1hr.
Man pov - oh shit i did not ask her no. Not i have abhi no. And how should I contact them.
Nan pov- i wasted my day now i do not have his no... Let's see wheather we will meet are not again..... But one this was my memorable day in my lifeee....
Man pov - forget everything i don't know whether we will meet again are not soo chill and i already have gf sooo stop thinking abt Nandini,,. But one thing she looks soo cute and i like her attitude and naughtiness.....

Tq readers for supporting me . please support me. And suggest to me whether to continue this story are not .....