part 11

Man pov - now i should know that nandu loves me r not. For that i should do something what i should doooo...... Ya i got a idea let's wait and watch nanduuu.....

Other sidee

Nav- who is that.. yar in call..

Nan- manik ...
Nav-do you love him...
Nan-don't know yar will see...
Nav-i have news for u i think it may be useful for uu..
Nan-what is that ...
Nav- yesterday i got one notification from Instagram and i saw a friend request and opened and i saw he is ur bava frnd cabir dhawn...
Nan-wowww u accept him...
Nav- i didn't accept bcz ur bava frnd i accept him bcz he look handsome while saying that navya was blushing....
Nan-ohh navya ur blushing....but i can't do anything with him bczi don't know him ..in future we will see...

With that both were talking about college and after nandu mother ask them to have lunch after lunch navya went to her home and nandu was sleeping.... She got at 4 and fresh up and talking to her mom....

Nan- mom tommorow right papa and Bhai will come ...

Isha - yes betaaa....

Nan- ok mom ... with that she went to her bed room... And she thought call manik and talk for sometimeee...........

Man pov- i was busy with my friends till evng and evng i came home and make some chitchat with my mommm...... at that time i got call from my nanduuu

Man- hi nandu ...

Nan- hi manik..what are u doing

Man- i am free just chitchatting with momm...

Nan-did i disturb uuu...

Man- noooo

Nan- ok whatelsee...

Man nothhing for knowing each other shall we playy 20 questions...

Nan - ok i will start..

favorite color

Man- red,

Nan- black, favorite food.

Man- biryanii..

Nan- khadi paneer...

Man- boyfriend...

Nan- what do u think...

Man - i think u havee...

Nan- if i have a boyfrind then y i will talk with uuuu...

Man- ok got it...

Nan -coolll....

Man pov- use some trick manik comee onn.....

Man- recently i brokeup u know that right can u suggest me a girl for me in ur college....

Nan pov- what for my crush i should only suggest gf what a game yarr... What hell is happening....

Nan- ok but they is huge gap right howww they will agree ....

Man- itsk i can take care that just suggest meee......

Nan- ok np i will suggest uuu.....

Man - ok what else.... Nanduu...

Nan- nothing much bye....

Man pov-i think it worked i should make it fast and make more jealous wait let meee playyy more with her......

Man - y soo fast nandini is aunty is calling till I find my love u plz be my frnd right talk with mee.....

Nan- its k byee...

Nan pov- go to the hell manik u don't know anything u don't about meee... I like uu and u duffer ur saying to find me ur love and asking me to be ur frnd till u find love goo to hell manikkkkkkk......

Man pov - i think she jealous and angry with meee she is like hot yar we should see what will happen......... I think i should make move fast bcz with one month i will be transferred to Delhi after that i should start my life with nanduuuu....wait and see i am come too uuuu....

With all these thoughts both had dinner and slept.....

Next day morning nandini papa and simultaneously manik papa camee.....

Nan dad - beta get up see what i brought.....

Nan - papa u came love u papaaa....

Nan dad - love u beta chaloo get up and fresh up.....

Man dad- nyo still ur son didn't woke up ask him to get up fresh up and ask him to meet in hall at breakfast....

Man mom- ok Raj ..with that she went to manik room and tried to wake up home but she stubborn....

Man mom- manik see ur dad came i don't know if he come then ur wishhh...
With that statement manik jerk and said plz i will come don' say him to come.......

Man mom- and ur dad asked assembly at hall during Breakfast.....

Man - ok mom... after saying manik mom went and he took mobile and messaged nandini.....

Nan pov- after fresh up i was thinking abt dad words he said he has some imp news and every one should present in hall ..... While i was thinking about dad words my phone beeped and i saw its was manik message....

Man - good morning nandini ... Today dad came so i couldn't spend much time with uu and make sure tomorrow u should. Introduce ur frind😂😂😂...

Nan pov-what the hell one side i was confuse abt dad words and here manik want gf go to hell manik....

Nan- good morning, have a ncy day and i will be busy with dad byee .....

Nan pov- after sending message to manik i went down dad mom and Bhai sat on dining table they are waiting for me....

Nan dad- ok know every one is present here now i should discuss abt some thing....

Nan mom- what happen Raman.....

Nan - ya dadd say fast...

Nan dad- ok now we are shifting to be home next month and we will leave with one family...
With that statement Nan mom and Nandu looked to abhi he said with eyes wait and watch....

Nan mom- with whom... Raman..

Nan dad- with ur Bhai and bhabhi..

Nan mom- what are u serious... Ur not joking right said with lot of emotions......

Nan dad- he went side hugged her and cleaned her eyes which were Happy tears and said noo Isha we got mutal project which may get lots of profits and he forgive me he hugged mee Isha i was overjoyed..... Now we are shifting to mansion....... He said first we will rent that after some months if we are comfortable we can buyyyy....

Nan- with out any knowledge nandu mom who is ur bro and what is happening.....

Abhi - choti at uncle we met manik right....

Nan- hearing maniks name nandu coverd her blush and said like who is that brooo....

Nan mom pov-wowww my daughter has acting skills and chuckled herself and made a face so that nandu smrik her looking at her eyes....

Abhi- oyee budhu he did male right here...
With that statement nandu started run behind him.... And house full lots of laugh....

Same time in manik home.... Nyo was exited bcz she can meet her bhaiii and can leave with him.....

Yes Raj and Isha are brothers and sisters and same nyo and Raman are brother and sister due to some misunderstanding they got separated....

Man dad - do u have any problem bcz we three will be shifting next mnth....

Man pov - y i have problem i am super excited but i can't show uuu.. and u covered his face and said...

Man - noo dad bcz i got transfer to Delhi Next mnth is joining letter......

Man mom- woww now we can all leave at one place....

Man mom-in manik ear now i can freely flirt with nandini.....
With that manik blushed
Same thing said isha said to nandu ....

After some time every one went to respective rooms and both side mom Started preparations for lunch.......

Tq readers plzzz support me and like mee and give me suggestions in my story......
Tq all the readerssss