part 10

Next day.....
Man pov - i got from bed lately and today also i missed my walking...bcz i just reached early in morning...
And today  i thought to message nandini bc from last days she is only taking steps to interact with me so i thought to message nandini and first i got from my bed i took phone and i messaged nandini and i went to my daily chores.....

On other side a girl is slepping peacefully and no alarm bcz today is holiday and her mother also did not disturb her.....after some time sun kissed her so automatic she got up and first she took her mobile...........

Nan pov- hari rama i want to sleep but this won't let me sleep peacefully and after i got up from my bed i took mobile and i surprised to see manik message..

Man-hi nandini very good morning...

Nan- hi manik good morning,when did u reach homee...

Nan pov- after sending message i went my daily chores and after fresh up i took my mobile and went to hall  again i got message from manik..

Man pov- after fresh up and i went to hall and while i was enjoying my mom hand made tea and i was busy talking with mom about my daily life my mobile beeped  i saw that that from nandini....she wished me ........

Man- hi morning at 4.30 i reached..

Nan- ok cool , how is aunty and uncle....

Nan pov- i know uncle is not their bcz yesterday mom said dad met unlce i gussed he with him...

Man- mom is cool,dad went out of station for some work..

Nan-okk  whatesle have u drink ur favorite coffee.........

Man- no ......

Nan - y u like coffee right and i thik u have a habit of drinking in mrng..

Man - yes but i have habit of drinking tea.

Nan- what but in uncle home u said u like coffee and ur favourite is coffeee so u lies.........

Man- noo nandini at night i didn't like aunty hand made food and i don't want to taste tea bcz i can't have tasteless tea sooo i said i will drink cofee..

Nan-ok any way that day i made tea not aunty....

Man- you should said me before i would have taste ur hand made tea.......

Nan- wowww ur flirting nice move...........

Man- u think like that but i genarally said

Nan pov ---- nandu don't goo to conclusion be carefulll............

Man pov- yes i really flirt with her but i can't say her manik coooolllllll..............

Nan- after fresh up and after having breakfast i will call u manik

Man- ok nandini....

Nan pov-  after i said bye to manik i went and took bath and i called my father and had some chitchat with papa and bhai and i had my breakfast and i was alone inn home... mom went to my aunty home they are going for shopping soo i was alonee...........

Man pov- after  nandini said bye to me i was talking to my mom my mom asked who is that and y ur happy so much.and she asked  who is aunty and uncle .

Man mom- u went to uncle home how are they

Man -they are ncy mom and i met abhi and nandini their...

Man mom- wow nandini  is she is cute and how is abhii i met abhi when he is 3 mnths baby and i got know about nandini in some other marriage...