part 13

After nandini college finished she came to her bus and sat and thinking how to say to manik and whole day she was thinking sameee.....

At another place manik....
Man pov - i think before  going to Delhi i should express my feelings to herr .....

At same time cabir came...
Cab-what are doing...

Man - u got blind can't u see i am doing my work...

Cab-oh hello with ur work ur doing thinking also any way i came here to say u about something....

Man- whats that....

Cab-u know i have connected with one girl in Delhi....

Man- woww  who is she....

Cab- she ur mardal friend....

Man- what... Say me clearly.....

Cab-ok wait let me say u clearly in online i did friends ship and she is not. Other ur nandini friend navyaa.....

Man-ohhh now u got love connection...

Cab-i don't yar let's wait and see....

Man - okk and cabir i am thinking to say about my feelings to nandini before going to Delhi and i am not sure what i am feeling .....and i don't know what she will think bcz before ten days i was brokeup and she knows that. Now what should I dooo...

Cab- manik i will say one thing true love can't break up and for finding true love we may cross many other things if u stuck with that u can't find ur one and only one if u feel something for nandini don't be fasttt think clearly and one thing this is not that relationship after 3 months we can break bcz she is ur mardal and u all leaving in one home think before u say anything r u express any thing....

Man-thank u buddy i will find out what i am feeling to nandini..... Ok chalo we will complete our work and we will gooo

Cab-yaa. I should go and chat with my navuuu....

Man- love sick.......

Cab- u tooo.....

With that both started working....

On the other side....

Raman- on call Raj when u r will planning to come delhi.....

Raj - this week end and did u see the mansion who is it ....

Raman-wait let me send u one pic... And ya off course i loved that but u also see once....

Raj - noo need Raman u saw right that's enough......

Raman-Raj ur sister is eagerly waiting to talk with uu but not in call she wanna talk with u in man to man.....

Raj- with my rudeness i lost my sister u know one thing Raman ur sister is making ur favourite dishes.....

Raman- not ur rudeness my mistake is also their......

Raj - leave all that and say me how is my gudiya i am eagerly waiting to see her.....

Raman - u can .... And wait first see the mansion then i will pay the advance....

 And wait first see the mansion then i will pay the advance