part 15

After sometime every went to their respective rooms and navya and nandu were in nandu room..

Nav- yy god this to mee... Nanduuu while crying....

Nan-  we can't do anything navya plzzz control ur self see u have mom and and and broo plzzz nav control ur self....

Nav-hmmmm but still .... I think i am burden to uuu.... Before nandu could say anything Isha camee inside and shouted....

Isha- goo navya thennn u think ur burden to us then yyy no gooo.... While she was shouting neyoka also came and asked what happen Isha ....

Isha-see bhabi she is thinking she burden to us....

Neyo - u wait let me explain her.... Navya beta did Isha r Bhai said u anything....

Nav- nooo while crying.....

Neyo-Raj r me said anything....

Nav-nooo

Neyo- did nandu r abhi r dhruv said anything....

Nav -no .... And hugged neyoi...sry auntyyy i am really sryyy....

Neyo-u should call me mom and sry should be for some else....

Navya got from bed and hugged Isha and said sryyy mom .....

Every one smiled.... And went to respective rooms now neyo came and sat beside nandu....

Nan-hi aunty with small estate...

Neyo - she smiled and did v call to manik and said hi manik see ur friend is estate to talk with mee....

Nan-nandu was surprised first and later she smiled that her aunty has np in our relationship.... And smiled seeing manik...

Man- maa don't make her uncomfortable ok  i am going bank i will call u late bye mom bye nandu .
..

Man pov-  while i was eating breakfast and waiting for nandu message bcz from mrng she didn't message i don't know the situation their bcz i know abt navya parents she messaged me in night.....while i thinking my mom called i thought she just called me but beside her nandu was their soo i didn't talk much after going office i will call her.....

Neyo- see beta don't estate i am also like ur mother i know about u both....
From behind whom u know bhabhi....
Before saying anything neyo just was nandu and she assured that her mother knows...

Neyo u know right some one become busy in our home and other side who is far...

Isha-ohh nandu and manik aaa...

Neyo- Isha don't you have problem....

Isha-yy i will have problem in my son bhabhi do u have problem....

Neyo-i will get my daughter....and kissed nandu forehead....

With that while talking both went down and nandu took mobile and first she lock the door and saw the time and knows manik won't go soo did face time....

Man- i am waiting.... Mardalaaaa

Nan- now only mom and aunty went so i called uuu

Man-soo how is first meet with my parents....

Nan- it's cool and she is lovely yarr....

Man- yaa i knowww... Had ur breakfast and how is navya....

Nan-she said whole thing how others convensed her and i had my breakfast and i think u too had befor in VC i saw ur. Eating...

Man- ya finished....

Nan- bava waiting for uuu plzzzz come fast....

Man- don't make such faces i can't control and listen one thing tomorrow night i am coming to Delhi day after tomorrow we will roam around city and don't say to anyone it's only one day i can't wait to see uuu plzzz nandu don't leak the information....

Nan- ok ok i too have college i can bunk.....

Man- tqqq tqq and be ready ur gone....and get the plan where we should gooo...

Nan- bava where u will stay......

Man- i have my friend i will stay their no problem.....and nandu i got late i am going bye evng i will call bye see uuuu miss uuu....

Nan- bye miss uuu....

Nan pov-wowww now i can't say to navya also  now day after it's our first meet what should I wear...... She was thinking and finally decided one dress and she went down and spend time with others.....
All mingled easyily and abhi and dhruv become bestfriend bcz they meet before this alsoo....Navya became  daughter to them... Like this day passed away and as usual at night nandu and manik talk with each And late night chatting....

Next day was a regular dayy....

At 6 manik flight he messaged nandini he is coming and other nandu was busy talking with her mom( neyo asked to call her mom) and maa and navya was listening and chatting with cabir....
Later at night nandu saw message and said ok i am waiting....
She slept but sleep is far away from her .....she has lots of thoughts.. about mrng and with grt difficulty she  slept....

Manik landed in Delhi at 10 and he went to his friend house and he was busy with his friends and after sometime he to slept....

Next day morning.......

Nandu woke and messaged manik good morning and went to do her daily chores....

Other sides manik also woke and saw nandu message and smiled her seeing excitement.....
Manik - good morning and i will pick u from college.....

Nandu after she got ready for college and went down and navya is not going to college for some days bcz she was upset and no one forced her....

Every one sat on the daining table.... Nandu wished every one....

Raj-nandu beta ur which stream...

Nan- papa i am fashion designing course....

Raj- ok .... Soo next ur joining in our company.....

Nan-noo papaa not at all i will earn on my own...

Raj- good beta....

Rama-Raj today i will go to factory and u go to our office and today new member also will come ...abhi and dhruv u go to colthing market and see the price and select the best cloth...

Raj-ok raman... And I think nandu college and our office are in same route right...

Ram- yaa and u can drop her....

Nandu-lit bit she was afraid nooo uncle i can gooo...

Raj-it's k beta i can drop uuu...

With that ever one went to their works and ladies went to rest....

Nan pov-ohh God now what should I dooo if manik caught then u will finish in Raj papa hands wait let me message him....

Man- i got ready and had breakfast and i went to nandu college in car yaaa it's my car when I will come delhi i will use it will be in my friend house...... Nandu college is far away from here soo i started early while i was driving i got message it's from nandu...i think she came...

Nan- ur dad is dropping meee soo be outside the college i will come...

Man- ok...

Other side Raj stopped the car infront of the gate and nandu said bye and got down from car and he said tc and drove offff.... After seeing he went offf suddenly a car stopped infront of her....

A man came outside and nandu got shock.....

..................
.guys plzzz support meee