part 6

Nan pov- After lot of difficults i came to bus stop  and Bhai was searching for bus and i was sitting at one place   and thinking  abt manik.... I don't y i am missing him so much 😢😢😢. Only one day but he was fully in my mind.. while i was  thinking  Bhai called me that bus has come. So we went and sat in the bus.suddenly i head bhai was arguing with some one and i saw him he was arguing with conductor.
Nan- bhai what happen.
Abhi - choti see that manik has mentioned u as a male in gender column.
Nan- what that bloody, k cool  now what we should do  bhai.
Abhi- he is saying to pay money 100 rps extra.
Nan-don't argue for my sack give him
Abhi- ok...
Nan pov- what he think about himself can't he see me clearly how can he mentioned me as male ...... Disgusting....
And with lot of efforts i slept...

Like this days passed away........
Nan pov-  after i came from Village my thoughts was full of manik now what should I doo knowwww literally what should I do know...
With lots of difficult i came out from his thoughts and i started going to college bcz my college started...
Likes this 10 days passed away with same flow....
College and home and at night full of Manik thoughts.....

Man pov - After i came from Village my thoughts was full of nandini. And i don't know y she came  in my mind and i couldn't constrate on my gf also.  When I was with my love also i couldnot talk with her freely........she is getting irritating  with my behaviour.. Because i couldn't  talk with her clearly and my mind was full of    nandini. After lot effort i came out of my thoughts and now i again i was with my gf.....

They are far away from eachother but their soul couldn't forget eachother let's see where it will goooooo......

Thank you guys