part 18

In Delhi....

Those was their daily lifee......
After 5 days ....

In nandu room...

Nan pov- when bava will come now a days he is soo busy that he is not calling mee.....while thinking nandu mobile started ringing... She just saw name and smile came on her face.....

Nan- what bava now u got time to call mee.....

Man-  it's not like that nandu actually I am sorry i couldn't move with uu ... My past gf came to me and i think i still love her.......

Nan- what the hell ur speaking bavaaa....

Man- nandu can't do anything..... I am sorry.....and he cut the call.....

Nan-  bava listen to mee ....and started crying.....

On other side....

Man- sorry nandu little surprise should be their right I know ur crying I will make u happy tonight....

Actually manik completed his with in these 5 days now he is plane he want to surprise every one now befor bording he called nandu and said those words....

Cab- what the hell u did she will be crying now....

Man- I know I will make her happy no worries come let bored the flight..

Nan pov-yy god y u did to mee.... U know right how much i love manikk...now I can't stay in same roof after 10 days .... And started crying.... After few mins istha came and knock the door ....

Istha- nandu come down beta. We will have snacks ....

Nan- while controlling her cry  5 mins mom I will fresh up and come......

Ish- ok beta .....

Nan pov- now i should not show my upset to everyone with thinking she went to  wash her face and add lotion on face and came down ..and enjoyed her family time with lots of emotions......and came to her room.....

After completing her college works and for some time she had company with navya.....

On other side...

Manik and cabir landed in Delhi.....and  took cab and started journey to mansion...

Man pov- few more mins nandu i will be with you forever.....

In mansion....

Neyo and istha came to navya room. And spend time with their daughters.and came down to have dinner....

Now everyone came to dinning hall and door bell ring...

Ish- at this time who will come.....

Raman- first go and open the door no np watch man is their right...

Abhi-  I will goo dad .... with that he went and open the door.....heyy manik what a surprise... Come inside..... hearing manik every one came near entrance except nandu and navya...

Man- hello Bhai  and searching for nandu but manik parents came and nandu parents came....

manik came to his parents and bend down to take their  blessings....and hugged his mon... and raj introduced manik to ram and istha 

ish- beta how are youu ... 

man-fne aunty...

ish-don't call me aunty call me mom...

man-ok mom.. and he hugged raman and dhruvu...

ram- raj  u have handsome son yar....

man Pov- where the hell r u nandu ...y ur not coming infornt of mee.. and thinking himself and seraching for her...