{~} ℑ𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰 𝔚𝔢 𝔤𝔬 {~}

In was the next day so you and Glaivedriver were gonna go island hopping in search of anything that could help you figure out what exactly the dragon hunters were planning.

You got on your armour and grabbed your dagger after drying it using the grass around you.

"Remember Glaivedriver, as much as you love eating you cannot run off to eat any nearby dragons. They could be a way to piece together a story." You stated

Glaivedriver rolled his eyes at you before you got on top of him.

Glaivedriver propelled into the air.

"I say we work our way to the North side, into the archipelago of course." You said

Glaivedriver got the message and turned around to head North into the archipelago, a more dangerous place to be.

"Since you're the dragon I thought it was best to let you decide where to land, obviously somewhere that has Deadly Nadder's." You stated

Glaivedriver roared in alarm before turning around and landing on an island that consisted of sand and sand only.

"That was... fast." You stated

Glaivedriver sniffed around the place before going behind a sea stack nearby.

"What do you smell? Deadly Nadder?" You asked

Glaivedriver flapped his wings so you ran over and saw two dragon root arrows on the ground.

"Here's what I'm getting at. Dragon hunters shot a bunch of Nadder's and when they were done they had leftover arrows so they discarded of them here. Anything else?" You asked

Glaivedriver roared and hopped onto the rock, he clung to it pretty well.

You heard Glaivedriver cutting up rock before he grabbed onto a Deadly Nadder spine in the rock, weird.

"That's... odd. Anything else up there?" You asked

You held onto the spine before Glaivedriver used his tusk to break a bigger rock which had a few more spines in it.

Why would the hunters shoot Deadly Nadder's that were right beside them?

You grabbed onto the spines as Glaivedriver hopped off the rocks and landed right behind you, he used his tail to break a fall.

"Is there anything else? Something that'll help piece together a better story?" You asked

Glaivedriver sniffed the spines before running behind a rock that was attached to the sand.

Glaivedriver roared and once you had went past the rock you saw a large nest.

"Deadly Nadder nests, hunter arrows, spines, missing eggs. It all fits! Well, I think." You said

Glaivedriver roared in confusion before slicing a branch in the nest, not like anything was gonna come back to use it.

"Dragon hunters stumbled across a nest so they were planning to destroy the eggs, ran into the parents who began to shoot spines at them. The dragon hunters shot them using their arrows and after the Deadly Nadder's were down they decided to take both the eggs and the Nadder's for breeding. Viggo or Ryker had then declared that they'd train people to ride them to defeat those other riders." You stated

Glaivedriver roared excitedly, it all pieced together and fit pretty well although you hoped it was right. Viggo next time you see him will probably spill the secret though so did it really matter?

You heard voices so you and Glaivedriver ran behind the original sea stack with the evidence.

"Hiccup! Over here!" You heard a woman shout

Hiccup. Hiccup! Your brother!

Everything came running back to you, you didn't dwell into the past often but it was just something that felt right to do.

"Oh my. Glaivedriver, that's my brother." You stated

Glaivedriver's eyes widened in surprise, you talked about him in the past and how he was a great person. Glaivedriver most likely wouldn't have thought he'd see him in person.

You peeked your head out a little, he was tall and had beautiful hair and he was also in dragon scale armour.

You looked at his leg that seemed to be metal, how'd he lose his leg?

You looked to his right and saw a Night Fury beside him, something you hadn't seen in a long while ever since you were in Berk.

Glaivedriver roared at you to snap out of it.

"Fine! Not everyday you see your brother for the first time in years!" You whispered 

You could tell he changed Berk, the rest of his group were all from Berk and they all had dragons. They looked much older too.

 You remembered their names, Astrid Hofferson was on a Deadly Nadder, Snotlout Jorgenson or your cousin was beside a Monstrous Nightmare, Fishlegs Ingerman was hugging a Gronckle while Ruffnut Thorston and Tuffnut Thorston were on top of a Hideous Zippleback.

Glaivedriver wrapped his tail around you and propelled into the sky before anyone noticed.

"That's my brother! You expect me to leave without seeing how he is?" You said

Glaivedriver rolled his eyes and began heading back for camp.

"He must've really impacted Berk. He's got a Night Fury beside him! Yeah, he also is missing a leg now and most likely has either forgotten about me or given up all hope on me but he's still very smart! Y'know, I probably should've walked out." You stated

Glaivedriver shrieked at you before continuing to try and find any sort of wind draft.

"I guess we could lay low for now and watch them battle or something, just to make sure they're okay and then we'll resume defeating the hunters. How's that sound? No unwanted attention is included." You asked

Glaivedriver roared hesitantly, he didn't know whether to agree or whether to not agree.

"I'll take that as a yes so while you go on your hunt I'm gonna get some rest so that in the morning we can piece together a better story." You stated

Glaivedriver landed and once you got off he bounded into the forest leaving you with your thoughts and your thoughts only.

You laid down and grabbed the blanket, you were so tired but you had found it so hard to sleep. Most likely the thoughts about todays events.

Eventually your brain and thinking slowed and not long after you had finally went to sleep, what a relief since you did need lots of sleep or else you wouldn't wake up until the next day. Glaivedriver would absolutely freak out if you did.