{~} 𝔖𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔅𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔰 {~}

You thought to dedicate the next day to spending time with Dagur, Heather and Hiccup along with their dragons Sleuther, Windshear and Toothless.

It was the next day so you and the three others would be going to do a recon mission on the Dragon Hunters headquarters since Astrid and Heather had found out they'd be doing an attack on the East pretty soon to go hunt down some Changewings which were very beneficial, a big attack was what they described it as.

Glaivedriver was already with Toothless, Sleuther and Windshear near the docks, so was Heather and Dagur while you and Hiccup prepared armour and weapons.

You lifted the visor on your helmet before walking out, Hiccup had armour made of his dragons scales. Everyone in his gang did. His sword could ignite on command due to Monstrous Nightmare gel and it could be used for lots of things, your sword had similar properties.

"How'd you get the venom in there?" Hiccup asked

"Y'know when the twins said you could harvest anything's venom, they weren't lying. Found out a few years ago when he had sloppily stung something and began to drop venom from the impact." You informed

"That's... disgusting." Hiccup commented

"Brother! It's like we've been waiting all day!" Dagur complained

"It's been ten minutes." Heather pointed out

The two didn't have dragon scale armour, just their regular attire.

Windshear roared as her rider got onto her, Dagur seemed to grab onto Sleuther's horns to get on while Hiccup basically stepped onto Toothless.

You got onto Glaivedriver by grabbing onto some more sturdy spines before he took off followed by Sleuther, Windshear and then Toothless.

"Are we spying on the Nadder's, Dragon Hunters or Viggo and Ryker?" You asked

"Viggo." Hiccup replied

"Ryker! God, I hate Ryker." Dagur commented

"Everyone hates him, he isn't very likeable." Heather laughed

Sleuther roared in agreement before clicking his tail and beginning to fly faster.

Glaivedriver looked around before soaring off to the left a little and catching a draft of wind.

"Well then. Windshear, catch up to Glaivedriver!" Heather smiled

Windshear got caught in the draft of wind and began to catch up with the dragon.

Toothless did the same, Sleuther refused to do it though.

"Sleuther hates wind." Dagur explained

{~} At The Headquarters {~}

Glaivedriver landed after Toothless landed, in the woods the closest to the tent Viggo could be found in.

"Glaivedriver! Over here!" You said

Glaivedriver scuttled towards you before looking around.

Sleuther roared at Glaivedriver who looked back to see a few hunters entering the tent, Heather and Hiccup were on the other end of the island while you and Dagur were on the other side.