{~} 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 ℜ𝔢𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔫 {~}

Hiccup and the gang were awaiting Dagur and Sleuther's arrival so that they could get going.

A roar was heard in the distance, Toothless and Windshear began to roar back.

"Brother! Sister! It's been so long!" Dagur exclaimed

"You saw Heather a few days ago, get over it." Snotlout said

"Snothat! I see you and Hookfang are in wonderful condition." Dagur said

Sleuther roared at the rest of the dragons happily before Dagur got off of him.

"Tooth! My old buddy!" Dagur said

Toothless roared in annoyance and didn't react.

"Okay... Hiccup! You're still the same skinny man as you used to be!" Dagur shouted

"That's... encouraging." Hiccup commented

"Could we get going?" Tuffnut asked

"Yeah!" Ruffnut exclaimed

"You two are hasty as ever." Dagur sighed

The gang hopped onto their dragons after being greeted individually by Dagur and Sleuther, straight into battle they go.

{~} Your Point Of View {~}

"You ready Glaivedriver?" You asked

Glaivedriver roared back at you before unsheathing his tusks which indicated that he was prepared to battle.

"Remember, defeat the fliers first. We've gotta draw them in." You stated

Glaivedriver spotted the ships quickly so you got out your dagger.

The ship had eight Nadder's on top of them.

"Glaivedriver! Dive! Swoop right back up once all eight are in the air!" You shouted

Glaivedriver did as told and began to blast the ship, he didn't blast directly on purpose since it'd draw the Nadder's out into the clouds.

"Riders! Into the air!" A hunter yelled

The Deadly Nadder's began to pursue Glaivedriver you and Glaivedriver, all six of them.

"Into the clouds!" You shouted

Glaivedriver made it into the clouds to mask his wingbeats, you stayed low with your stomach pressed to his back to make sure you weren't caught in crossfire nor was able to be spotted.

"Play it smart pal." You said

Glaivedriver roared before barrel rolling into a Nadder which sent them and their rider diving towards the sea.

"Go!" A hunter shouted

Spines were shot at Glaivedriver but he successfully made it back into the clouds.

"Hold." You ordered

Glaivedriver glided around the clouds waiting for the next opportunity to strike.

Glaivedriver shrieked before firing acid at a Deadly Nadder which brought it down along with her rider, pretty good for someone being ganged up on.

You heard a distinctive shriek, Night Fury.