{~} ℭ𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔘𝔭 {~}

It was the next day so you and Glaivedriver were preparing to move to Berk, you assumed your room would be bigger than what it was since you did have a dragon now and Berk's workers usually did things in hours.

Glaivedriver was carrying a few things, bucket of fish, mutton and a live sheep he brought from last night and you assumed they'd give you new hide.

You held your notebook since Fishlegs would want it along with your pencil, you had your armour and flight suit on to limit the weight of things you'd be carrying.

"Is it too heavy? I could always take that sheep." You offered

Glaivedriver shook his head before propelling off the ground and into the air.

"I'm not gonna miss this island at all, you?" You asked

Glaivedriver bellowed in amusement before waving his tail to the island, most likely as an offensive gesture. You and him both wanted to get off that island.

{~} In Berk {~}

You saw Berk in the distance, it took you quite the long time to get there since it was nighttime but you knew everyone was still awake awaiting your arrival.

"You alright Glaivedriver? We can always turn back." You said

Glaivedriver roared at you cheerfully before picking up the speed making the sheep close it's eyes.

You fixed your helmet before hanging onto Glaivedriver whom just caught another draft of wind.

Glaivedriver made contact with a building using his tail and swung himself up to then land on solid ground.

"Y/n!" Gobber exclaimed

"Gobber! You look... better than ever." You stated

"I thought the dragons had ate you! Well, obviously it'd be even more obvious now that they didn't." Gobber gestured to Glaivedriver who was sniffing around the place.

"That's Grump!" Gobber said

Glaivedriver was intrigued by Grump, Hotburple's were pretty rare.

"I assume you're here for Hiccup! He's over at the Great Hall, just over there. There's a hatch to get inside since they lock the door constantly." Gobber laughed

"Thanks. That's Glaivedriver by the way, he doesn't bite. Oh! You can take that sheep from him." You said

Gobber took the sheep without Glaivedriver noticing, he was too absorbed in having a conversation with Grump.

"Let's go Glaivedriver!" You exclaimed

"See you around!" Gobber shouted

He's the calmest person about it, Gobber really was laid back when not having battled two seconds ago.

Glaivedriver roared before you grabbed onto his tail and he began flying off towards the Great Hall, a place you vaguely remembered.

You and Glaivedriver found the hatch, it seemed to fit bigger dragons meaning Glaivedriver could fit in.

"You really wanna do this? Last time I'll ask, I swear." You questioned

Glaivedriver screeched at you in disappointment before going inside, he landed on a solid part which seemed to be apart of the roof in some way.