{~} 𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔄 ℜ𝔢𝔤𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔯 𝔇𝔞𝔶 {~}

It was the next day so you and the gang along with Heather and Dagur would be helping around Berk since a storm would be hitting pretty soon, overnight actually.

"Y/n! Good to see you! Stoick would never stop talkin' about ya." Spitelout said

His Deadly Nadder Kingstail roared before running over to the Nadder hatchlings.

Fishmeat roared before tumbling off of Meatlug and onto a table Fishlegs was making designs with, formations for battle they could do.

"Spitelout! Does Sven need something for his sheep?" Hiccup asked

"Probably not, his sheep don't even go outside anymore to graze due to his pampering." Spitelout grumbled

You didn't exactly understand Sven, nor did Glaivedriver. Glaivedriver thought of it differently from you though, if you have sheep why not eat?

Glaivedriver roared happily while you tossed him a fish to play, you were sitting down while he was running around to catch a fish.

"Snotlout! Burn these pieces of wood, we don't need them and the ash would be pretty useful." Hiccup ordered

"On it! Let's go Hooky!" Snotlout shouted

Hookfang climbed down from a wall which let Snotlout off of him before blasting at the wood, Snotlout began to burn it.

"Twins! You're on watch patrol, it's literally the easiest job. Make sure the storm doesn't get any closer than it needs to be until we're done." Astrid said

"Best job ever!" Ruffnut smiled

"We can totally do this! Barf! Belch!" Tuffnut shouted

Barf and Belch came running over and they stood beside their riders watching the clouds, Ruffnut and Tuffnut seemed to excel at the job.

Dagur and Heather were assisting Fishlegs and Hiccup with the formation plans while Toothless, Sleuther and Windshear organized baskets of fish with Skullcrusher.

"Y/n? You wanna go patrol the seas near the storm, I would with Toothless but metal and metal tails don't exactly fit and since you and Glaivedriver don't carry metal it'll be easier to hide from lightning." Hiccup stated

"Hm? Oh! Let's go pal!" You exclaimed

You got up and grabbed onto Glaivedriver's tail, he began flying before he swung you onto his back. You hadn't had a fly like it since you and Glaivedriver left the old island.

Glaivedriver roared before going into the clouds and into the storm.

On the other side was a dark grey sky that rumbled, quite the strong storm from what you could see and since it was still forming it'd be even stronger once it reached Berk.

"Watch for Skrills and lightning, Skrills really like to be up here during a storm and it doesn't help that they're able to channel and then blast lightning." You said

Glaivedriver screeched in response before gliding around the storm happily, he wasn't afraid of a few lightning bolts. You on the other hand would try not to get struck.

Lightning began to strike around the clouds, Hiccup had told you a story of when Snotlout and Hookfang got struck by lightning. Your cousin didn't really enjoy lightning, at all.

Glaivedriver roared and sheathed his tusks so that he could receive pets without you having to risk getting your hands impaled by them, it's happened before.

He unsheathed his tusks and kept gliding around the storm cloud.

"This storms gonna be big, usually the clouds would reach its end and out we'd go but it keeps going." You stated

Glaivedriver shot acid, he had good range but it didn't reach the end of the cloud.

Glaivedriver's pupils had decreased in width and he immediately fired at something in the sky, what did he smell?

"Glaivedriver! What's going on?!" You questioned

Glaivedriver roared at you before halting and looking down at what seemed to be a Deadly Nadder falling, a person alongside it. Hunters.

"Glaivedriver. Straight back to Berk." You ordered

Glaivedriver turned around and went straight out of the storm cloud and once he found gusts of wind he began heading back for Berk.

Glaivedriver barrel rolled onto the cliffside that everyone was on, working on reinforcing others homes for the storm.

"Why is there a Deadly Nadder falling?" Ruffnut asked

"Did you shoot at something?" Tuffnut added

Barf and Belch roared in confusion as you got off of Glaivedriver so that he could stare at the clouds, you and him knew exactly why they were there.

"We need to get in our huts, now. Glaivedriver sensed a hunter and shot at it and the Nadder, they're here to spy on us. We need to get in the huts before they send in more." You informed

"We're gonna need to hope for the best overnight then. Make sure to alert the Vikings in the village, twins and Snotlout can do it. Don't come out of your huts." Hiccup said

Dagur and Heather whom were sleeping in House Hofferson ran with Astrid, they took all three dragons inside with them.

Fishlegs grabbed the plans and Fishmeat before hopping onto Meatlug and heading for House Ingerman, you and Hiccup would be heading for House Haddock.

Glaivedriver entered the hut followed by you, Skullcrusher, Hiccup and Toothless.

"Hope the storm doesn't end up burning or breaking any of the huts." Hiccup said

"The storms gonna last pretty long from what me and Glaivedriver saw, we didn't even reach the end of the storm cloud too. No Skrills though." You said

You started the fire using Skullcrusher's blast before sitting down near the door to hear if Snotlout and the twins made it back with Hookfang, Barf and Belch to House Jorgenson and House Thorston. There wasn't any noise meaning they did.

"No hunting for you tonight Glaivedriver." You stated

Glaivedriver began to eat the mutton he had stashed in the corner for himself, he occasionally brought you, Skullcrusher, Toothless and Hiccup some too.

Rain began pouring outside of the hut meaning the storm was hitting Berk, it'd probably past in an hour or so.

"Hope Gothi's medicine place doesn't burn to the ground, she'd probably go cursing to Thor." Hiccup laughed

"Tomorrow what'll we be doing since I doubt Vikings will be leaving their huts and since the battle is happening pretty soon we won't have much time." You pointed out

"The Great Hall isn't off limits so we could probably plan there." Hiccup responded

Glaivedriver came over to sit down beside you, It'd be long before you could actually fall asleep.