Prologue...

When the glass door opened and Taehyung appeared, Jimin's emotions soared.

"Tae-tae! Tae-tae! I'm here!"

Jimin happily raised one hand above his head and waved it. He felt tears welling up in his eyes. Dressed in a black knit T-shirt and baggy black pants, he was wearing a baseball cap and covering his face with glasses and a mask. Taehyung didn't seem to be able to hear his voice because the earphones connected to his cell phone were plugged into his ears. Taehyung, holding only a clutch bag in his hand, was walking slowly, his big eyes busily moving as if he was looking for someone. 

Jimin smiled and looked at his best friend for a moment

Jimin smiled and looked at his best friend for a moment. The last time he met Taehyung was over a year ago. It was during his college graduation performance. Jimin was truly moved by Taehyung, who came to Korea to watch his graduation performance despite his busy schedule.

Four years ago, as soon as the special winter friendcation ended, Taehyung went back to New York. And after hearing about Taehyung's future plans from Jungkook, they couldn't hide their sadness. It broke the hearts of their friends that their hard-won love had to be interrupted by those around them.

But they were confident in their decision and their friends were always willing to help them. Even though their plans were taking longer than expected and their careers were heading in unexpected directions.

Fortunately, Taehyung's wish to satisfy his parents by entering the university where his parents attended came true. But, unlike Taehyung's original plan to return to Korea after completing a one-year course, his parents desperately wanted him to graduate, and Taehyung couldn't turn away from their wishes.  

In the meantime, Taehyung still worked as a model, and his fame just grew as time went on. His realm expanded to commercials, music videos, and even movies, and now it was natural for his face to appear anywhere in the world. 

Time passed by busily. A day passed, and a week passed, and so a month then a year passed. And after many years, Taehyung, who finally gave his parents a diploma, proudly declared to his parents that he would return to Korea as planned.

It took four and a half years for him to return.

"Tae-tae! Is it really you? Wow~ It's really you!"

Taehyung was startled by Jimin who suddenly ran up to him and hung on his neck while sobbing, but soon smiled and patted him on the back.

"My God! Jimin, if you attract people's attention like this there's no point of sneaking in here..."

"I don't know, I don't care! It's all because of you! You made me miss you so much!"