8. Jealousy

"Taehyung~ Look at this~ What do you think this is?"

"Well... What is it? I've never seen anything like this..."

Taehyung looked curiously at something Wooshik was pointing at and muttered while tilting his head. Since he was young, even though his parents were not at home, there were always people taking care of his household, so he had never even cooked ramen with his own hands. So, of course, even while living in New York, he was always busy with his schedule and had never tried anything like cooking.

Then, what about Woosik?

Woosik is an actor and a Canadian citizen. He lived in an apartment provided by his agency, but of course he did not enjoy the hassle of cooking alone. In Korea, all kinds of food can be delivered 24 hours a day, so he preferred to enjoy his leisure time rather than spending time going to the market or cooking to eat a meal.

In their lives, such a thing has never been a problem.

But the problem now was that they, who had no knowledge or interest in cooking, ended up becoming cooking partners for today's shoot. Rather than discussing what they could make with the given ingredients, they were wasting time playing around and joking with ingredients and kitchen utensils they had never touched before.

And it was quite a nerve-wracking time for Jungkook, who kept glancing at them. The sight of them touching and examining the object, which had a hook at the end of the handle with cog, as if curious, seemed closer than necessary.

"Tae, that's a butter curier! Don't be stupid like that!"

Jungkook, who was bothered by their friendly bantering ever since filming began, eventually couldn't stand it anymore and scolded Taehyung

Jungkook, who was bothered by their friendly bantering ever since filming began, eventually couldn't stand it anymore and scolded Taehyung. Basically, Taehyung hasn't interacted much with people. Of course, his personality wasn't born that way, but he has become that way now. Sejin even said that even though Taehyung had done numerous types of shoots, he had never exchanged phone numbers with anyone or spent time with anyone in person. When Jungkook heard that, his heart ached at the thought that Taehyung must have been very lonely living in New York.

But why? What's different about Choi Wooshik?