5. He's mine!

"Yeri, it's already been three days. Where is he? Even his phone is turned off. Are you really in touch with him?"

"Hmph~ You're worrying for nothing. Do you think he would dare to do this without letting me know? Don't worry about anything and prepare well as planned! His new album is very important not only to him but also to our company. You know very well, don't you?"

"Of course I know very well. That's why I'm-"

Park PD, who seemed to be well over 50, stopped what he was trying to say in Yeri's annoyed eyes. He was the producer in charge of Jungkook's new album. He was very concerned that Jungkook's album filming, which he thought had already been finished, was delayed due to a sudden extra shot. He was keen on whether he had missed something or what he needed to check more meticulously.

"Don't worry. He's resting well at home now. He's already told me that he won't call or visit me. So leave him alone for a little bit. You know how hard he's been working, don't you?"

Yeri sat with her back on the sofa, crossed her legs, and spoke in a cheeky tone. Seeing PD Park still worried, Yeri ordered him to leave as if she were his boss. As he let out a deep sigh and left the room, Yeri slammed the sofa with her fist as if venting the anger she had been holding back.

"Now tell me honestly. Where is he?"

A fine leather desk chair whirled around to reveal an older man. He was waiting for Yeri's answer with keen eyes.

"He's at a friend's house. I had no choice but to let him go. He's a childhood friend and he hasn't seen him in a while, so I couldn't stop him."

"Friend who?"

".............."

Yeri pursed her lips and avoided her father's gaze. She had tried to delay him, even risking deleting some parts of Jungkook's already well-done shoot. Her first conspiracy was successful. But, the second conspiracy was soon discovered by the photographer, and she hurriedly solved the situation using a backup file she had kept just in case. 

It was concluded that the incident was a mistake by a certain assistant on the filming team, but in fact, the assistant acted at Yeri's request, and although he was fired from the company, he was not dissatisfied because he took a large amount of money from her.

Yeri could no longer stop Jungkook from going to Taehyung, and she even took him to Taehyung's house in order to fulfill the role of Jungkook's trustworthy friend. 

She just asked Jungkook to keep in touch with her. But, from the day he went to Taehyung's house, Jungkook even turned off his phone and cut off contact with everyone. It didn't matter if he didn't communicate with anyone else. But Yeri couldn't accept the fact that Jungkook treated her just like everyone else. Jungkook was special to her, and she had been confident that her existence would be the same to him.

"He's definitely with V, isn't he?"

"..............!!"

Yeri frowned and glared at her father, who was smiling as if facing something exciting. And at the words of her father that followed soon after, she finally exploded.

"This isn't bad~ Both of them are stars that everyone loves and wishes for, and just putting them together would be eye candy for everyone."

"Dad!!! What the hell is that nonsense?!"

"Why? Why is that nonsense?"

Yeri's father tilted his head, as he got up from his seat he slowly approached Yeri.